Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most coloful bud you've ever laid eyes on ;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oldskool7142, Apr 26, 2009.

1. #161 BadKittySmiles, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    A couple past nugs from my grow room/s, that have been a bit colorful...

After an overly long flush, just before the cut...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are from the breeding room, unlike the first plant pictured, the POG pheno used here had been crossed with a Purple Widow
    for color...

Underneath all the glistening crystals, towards the center, the bud is a pure, bright lavender-purple.. very potent for purple
    flowers, which has been the idea behind the decade-long breeding process, where many purple plants are extremely 'pretty' but
    slightly lacking in potency.

After a nearly three week flushing period, and just before harvest (clones flowered while rooting to keep the height below 4' - 5',
    lower portions of the plants fully seeded, producing between 300 - 1,000 seeds per plant).
    Not the best photo, artistically speaking, but still it's a half-decent example. :)

[​IMG]

And this Frost POG just had a 'gray-blue hue' to the bud, unlike the others in the room, that I thought was a bit nifty..

[​IMG]

2. Award from me for most gorgeous purple plant on this site :eek: :p

3. Afghany purple

Attached Files:

4. Purple kush

Attached Files:

5. Purple urkle no pics but it was completly purple with clumps of orange hairs, knockout stuff

6. Not mine, can't remember where I saw it actually.

[​IMG]

7. [quote name='"rolljib"']Stuff smells like blueberry muffins[/quote]

Man that's pretty ..
    I would hang that in my room lol xD

8. your getting shit off the internet.. isn't that cheating.

9. Bad Kitty Smiles purple plant wins. That thing is just awesome, please tell me you grew more of that.

10. reminds me of the "purp"

11. Some of the purplest bud I've ever come across...doesn't look as purple in the pics as in person, it's almost completely purple other than green leaves and orange hairs. The only bud I've ever had more purple than this was purple haze, and I would KILL to find it again. Made all the colors brighter and had me super lifted. This is good stuff, but more for night time, will knock you the f*ck out if you smoke too much. Anyways, here it is, purple kush.

image.jpg

12. Grape ape

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG]
    Purple Bubba