Rumple's collage of harvests and bud shots

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Rumpleforeskin, Apr 26, 2009.

1. not all of it, i am very active in that thread and pieces of the newer info are missing. like how those pvc fill things work that go into the lids and why the right angle isthere and if it goes down to the fill point and if this helps assure you dont over fill some how?

also rumple, i am having trouble getting the pumps to work well. even with the pressure from the water in my bin, the pump has trouble pumping. what pump are you using (the model number too please) to do your filling/draining? I assume you drain using the pump into another bucket? is it a via aqua 1300? i dont think so cause i think the 1300 needs to be submerged.

2. no mattr how many times i see it it never gets old lol good job rump

3. Gorgeous man...I am truly jealous of you haha:wave:

4. Hey Rumple, Ive been a big fan for prolly like 3 years (i had to change my log in when i thought i would be joining the military lol) and im now growing nirvana white widow as well and will someday work up to your bubble buckets.

ive read mixed answers about flowering nirvana white widow because its aparently sativa dominant, dr chronic said 8-9 weeks i think nirvana and attitude said 9-11 then someone from gc said 12 but you can cut it early for a more sative high or you can let it mature and it will be an indica high...

so my question is how long do you flower for,im sorry if this has already been answered, i believe you mentioned that you know exactly how many days of flowering is perfect and i was just wondering if that privilaged information or if you could possibly fill me in lol

thanks very much...your the man

5. Great pictures. Love the cartoon head. impressive ladies!

6. THIS THREAD IS FACKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Those buds are tooooo good (*Asian Voice*-Fwee Sampole?-*/Asian Voice*)

7. *Drools on keyboard*

Nuff said!

8. Wow.
    I'm so jealous of your growing ability. One day man...one day.

Anyways sweet as harvests.

9. Rumple, I've been following all ur posts with great scrupilation, and have constructed many of ur AMAZING:hello: DIY threads.... beings said i'd like to thank the shit out of u for making my hydro crop 100 times easier than it would have been...

there are only a few more steps wich stop me from purchasing my oakland blue dream cleans.... my lights shipment, and my co2 generation...

I have Dry malt extract at home to create a beer and then ferment it for co2, but i was also looking into a DIY tank injection regulator that u said u build on ur own wich i woud LOVE to have help on. They seem much more efficient because of the gaurenteed >1500 ppm

u said hydro stores mark up the prices by 300% and i think most likely even more, so just a quick rundown on the parts is alright with me
    Usually things just come together if i have the parts, thanks A CRAP LOAD for absolutely every tip u've made public

P.S. I also have 1 hole in my perfect grow room, and the door needs to be air tight with a hardwood floor, being a standard 24" door
    plz write soon

10. CO2 is simple if you have a bunch of extra cash. If you don't have a bunch of extra money, then it might not be worth doing at all.

The tanks and regulators can be found cheap, but the controller is going to be upwards of $500 or more. You can't do it right without a controller. So that is the main problem. If you have that kinda money and you can't think of anything more you can do to improve your set up, then lets talk.

Make the beer and drink it with friends, but save the effort of converting it to a CO2 generator.

11. Rumple,
    Read all your DIY threads.. Truly amazing... Although I was wondering with your kind of setup, how much odor is produced? If you could enlighten me i would appreciate it. Then to the general public, traditionally, how much odor is produced from one bubble bucket?

12. More then enough to get the cops called on you. It stinks to high heaven. I have an ozone generator outside the closet and carbon filters on the exhaust. Still not 100% contained.

13. #54 whatuthinkin, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2009

When you say still not 100% contained can you elaborate on that please? How strong is the smell and is there anywhere that it could be leaking from? You stating that literally made my heart jump because of the box in my attic. I don't have a carbon filter yet and am debating to build or buy one. Any advice on which to do and which would be more effective to combat the smell. I do not have the money for an ozone generator yet so I need the filter to be able to do it all.

-Edit- Rump I have been wondering if you have looked into growing this strain: http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.u...ular/nirvana-seeds-white-castle/prod_898.html

I know you grow it for medical use and Nirvana states it is a great medicinal plant and there are a few reviews supporting it. It does't cost a lot either which is a plus. I currently am about to grow that strain in my Bubble buckets so unfortunatelly I can't give any first hand reviews on it. Or do you know anyone that has grown it? Just trying to see what I may be in for and what to expect.

14. Yo rump, got a quedtion. I'm planning on building a bubble bucket. Hopefully I have great sucess in building it. I'm really planning on building five to ten of them. Now what's a rough estimate on how much you spent in material to build each bucket? This is my first time growing indoors. I've have had three sucessful grows outdoors. So I wanted to give indoors a shot. Now where I'm staying I have an extra room in my home. About I wanna say 15 x 15 is the size of the room. I'm planning on using that as my grow room. Im not sure how much lighting Imma need, what do I cover the walls with. The odor. Like I said this is my first time grow. I wanted to know if you could give me a list of the things I'm going to need for my grow room. I really appreciate it.

Thanx man.

15. Hey man I would suggest asking any questions about the bubble buckets in this thread. http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/121335-lets-build-bubble-bucket-step-step.html

This one doesn't get checked as much as that one. but to help answer your question I build my 6 bucket set-up for around $100. Check out my #4 grow in my sig for more details.

16. Rump your my grow idol!!:yay:

17. that looks great! what do you do with so much weed? lol

18. your my hero.

19. in your pics it seems you have a central resivoir connected to a tub set up to the buckets individually can you please explain this process I am a little confused I thought I was supposed to fill each bucket individually throughout the grow, I didnt know you had a bucket resivoir. thanks, your crops look amazing.