Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by popsaregood230, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Zig Zags are the only thing ive rolled with, and I find that they burn slow and roll well, deffinitely recommended. I can roll amazing joints that look like cigarettes with zig zags.

2. Holy damn I can not believe what I am reading. CLUB papers are the best hands down. RAW comes close to the quality of a Club but you really can't beat a Club paper. All you have to do to solve this thread is do the burn test; get yourself a nice pack of unglued Club bistros at a good head shop, and on the way home pick up a pack of whatever the fuck your normal papers are at a gas station. Now you light the shitty paper on fire first and take note of how much smoke and ash come from the paper, now light the club on fire and be amazed on how little ash and smoke is produced. I have wasted at least a pack of Clubs just showing people this trick. COME ON YOU INTERNET PEOPLE this information is in all the cannabibles and is basically just common sense. WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SMOKE CLUB PAPERS!!!!!

3. I don't always smoke joints, but when I do, I prefer Zig-Zags.

[​IMG]

4. I just grabbed something as I was running through the store. Right now I've got JOB 1.25. :(

5. I've only ever rolled with E-Z Widers(who knows what brands i've smoked :p)
    But, i really like E-Z Widers because they're so easy to roll with, don't tear too easily, stick well, and burn fairly evenly. Oh and they're cheap :)

6. I love my orange zig zags

7. [​IMG]
    Ignore the cloves part just from some website

8. Kingpin Brooklyn Sweets. Very slow burning, easy to roll and taste great.

[​IMG]

9. FTW!!!!!:hello::p

10. [​IMG]
    nuf said.

11. Holy shit that's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.
    +awesome

12. Those sound nasty tbh

I use orange zig zag but only because I know most places carry them and I don't want to feel like an idiot asking for papers they might not have. I buy at gas statiions and don't know what they usually have in stock.

13. the best rolling paper. If you consider yourself a conesuer of cannabis Club rolling papers are the best papers to roll with. they don't compromise the taste or the smoothness of the smoke of whatever strain you might be smoking. this is mostly due to the fact that they are not gummed. in other words there is no sticky strip. you have to rip the paper to rough it up then lick it and it sticks just fine. the are also sometimes called S D Modiano papers.

Club Modiano Original Papers | grasscity.com

but otherwise zig zag, ez-widers, jobs, hempire, rizla, are all decent everyday papers. for flavor there is nothing better than juicy jays, they have so many flavors from strawberry and watermelon to candy cane and tequila. they are the only flavored papers i have ever smoked that actually add flavor to the smoke. and they have cool pictures on them for each flavor.

there are also papers by the name of pouches. they are a normal paper except its folded up half way and the sides are sealed creating a small pouch. good for beginning rollers who always have weed falling out the side of their joints.

Pouch smoking papers

14. you sound like that guy off of the Dos Equis commercial :D

15. they're all the same to me... a joint is a joint is a joint

16. Smoke a joint of Element papers and come back talking that shit

17. I have.. its all the same to me. I honestly see no difference.

I prefer using other ways of smoking that don't involve paper.

18. randys!i take the wire out sometimes so i dont stab my lip but it burns super slow

19. Why does the paper matter? It's sole purpose is to hold the ganja that you're smoking together. It's like asking what the best forks are. It should be more about the weed you're smoking or the food you're scooping up with your fork