Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by popsaregood230, Apr 26, 2009.

1. I use "Smoking" papers, either "Eco" or "Green" pure hemp. I don't know what the difference between the two is, but they're both hemp and both awesome. I don't know how you guys smoke those Zig-zags and JOB's. I feel like I'm just smoking paper whenever I roll with those.

2. Good ol' computer paper. Burns the slowest, and very easy to roll (especially into a cone shaeped joint) after some practice. On special ocassions I'll use zigs or bambu. Never use EZ Widers, the fucking thing burnt out in a second

3. :eek::confused::( That's gross.

4. haha seriously dude....computer paper?

5. i use juicy jays melon, zig zag cut korners, or midnight specials

6. I personally don't care about paper thickness since I dont like how gummy thin papers get, dont care about more smoke, and I think thicker papers are actually far easier to roll.

That being said, I stick with EZ Widers double wides. THey are one of the most abundant brands, are large enough to roll a j worth smoking, and are very easy to roll.

7. I use zig-zags mostly, or any kind of hemp or rice. :smoke:

8. any one tried american spirit?

9. joker pure hemp

10. I've tried Bambu's, Orange Zags, Bob Marleys, and E-Z Widers.

I say Marleys are by far the best of those that tried. Bigger than all the others (even tho the Orange Zig Zags also said they were King size)

After that, I rank em
    Zig Zags second
    E-Z Wider/Bambu tied. Very similar papers. They burned and rolled fairly similarly.

11. im a huge fan of Job 1.5 papers burn nice and slow if you know how to roll your own and how to roll it right i like to roll nice pin joints then a nice fat one for the every day activity's thats what the pins for the fatty is when i wanna just Chillax in my chair and watch some pinapple exspress or dazed and confused or maybe even rolling kansas ;D

12. For joints I like zig zags....for blunts I like juicy jays

13. I will vote for Rass and Juicy Jay's.

14. Juicy J's

15. I've always used good old zig zags. Never let me down.

16. Blue or Silver kingsize Rizla.

17. I use the slow burning zig zags. If rolled correctly it smokes nicely. I used to hate joints cause they burn so fast and I feel like I'm wasting weed that way, but the zig zag slow burning rolling papers proved me wrong. I'm also a big fan of zig zags blunt wraps. I used to only be a dutch masters kind of guy, and don't get me wrong I still LOVE rolling and smoking out of dutches, but I find the zig zag blunt wraps to be a good alternative too. You get 2 for a dollar, they roll better than any other blunt wrap made and smoke nicely too. I used to hate blunt wraps, now I use them on a day to day basis.

ZIG-ZAGS FTW!

18. i like ez wides

19. Typically I vape, but when rolling I use either Firefly papers (love these! never rip, but so spaceage thin! burn nice and slow too)... or Zig Zag whites. The odd time for shits and giggles I'll roll up something flavoured, but not often.

20. I had a conversation about this with my friend just a few hours ago. I perfer RooR rolling papers but he's a Zig-Zag fan (both kingsize).http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/roor_papers.jpg