• by daedelus
  • Apr 25 2009 09:14 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• daedelus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

So i took a drug test earlier today....pretty sure I passed it, but i took about 5 average-sized cups of water beforehand plus a bunch of B-vitamins. My piss turned a light yellow, but probably would have been clear without it.

I was wondering if the test could come back inconclusive or something because of the amount of water i drank- or if drinking too much water is a bad idea. They took the sample without any questions, but isn't there a test they do checking to see if you tampered with your urine?
Replies (3)

• Banned

• PipPip
  • Ben Token 58
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

If this is something you have to do on a regular bases. I suggest that you purchase a catheter bag. use someone's clean urine, strap the bag to your thigh to keep temp. up. there is a valve at the bottom. fill up the cup with no worries. I don't think the B & water will work. not to be negitive, I hope it does.

• daedelus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

If this is something you have to do on a regular bases. I suggest that you purchase a catheter bag. use someone's clean urine, strap the bag to your thigh to keep temp. up. there is a valve at the bottom. fill up the cup with no worries. I don't think the B & water will work. not to be negitive, I hope it does.

Well, Its not going to be regular, its for a job, and i tested myself before the test to make sure and i tested negative for THC. Its just that i was with some friends who were smoking later, and despite what I've read, I was worried about the second-hand smoke i inhaled, so i decided to play it safe and dilute my urine with water.

I'm just worried I'll have to do it again because its too diluted....

• accidental pacifist

• bluhaze
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 315 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:06 PM

ive heard the way they check for dilution is creatine levels. so the best way to do it is drink a lot of water the day before and in the morning before the test, drink a couple energy drinks to bring your creatine levels back up while still technically diluting your thc levels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users