Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

LSD Laced gum

• Please log in to reply

tubbytoga

tubbytoga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 378 posts
Ok, my friend knows this guy at work who is a major druggie. (*at least he claims to be) He said to my friend one time, "u ever done Acid man?" My friend goes "nope and never will but I knwo a friend who was tryin to get some." the friend is ME!!! So he gave him a pack of preopened juicy fruit gum and said it was laced. Now I'm not shure about taken it but when people say laced does that mean just very very little acid so won't do much or what?? How much do u think would be on it?

easy rider

easy rider

diggity dank!

• Old School
  • 1,452 posts
ive never heard of acid on gum ..and you would probably trip pretty hard cause a stick of gum is the size of quite a few hits i believe ..just eat a little bit see what happens (probably nothing)

Reign

Reign

Pepsi Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts
yea i wish i could charge people for opened juicy fruit :( haha but jsut chew half if u chew in small peices it will take u a while to find it, i hear of it in sugar cubes mostly

smoke_the_dank

smoke_the_dank

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,623 posts
You cant tell. ASK them.

EuropeanVW

EuropeanVW

Maaaaan, who got this?

• Old School
  • 1,958 posts
Yeah, I'd be nervous about eating that, especially without dealing with the main guy straight up. But if it is truly LSD, and you got it for free, good snag. :)

EZ-Rider

EZ-Rider

Pipe toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
I think he's probably just being a dick.

tubbytoga

tubbytoga

• Registered Upgraded
  • 378 posts
Well I tried it last night the whole thing and Nuttin!!! But I also talked to my friend and he's gonna get me some blotters so I guess it all works out in the end!

WestCoastStoner

WestCoastStoner

I Got The Burner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 775 posts
well.....u already tried it, so wut do i say??? lol....

well, i wouldve done it too.....cus sometimes people drop the acid on the gum stick and u chew it.....or u can just drop a droplet on ya tongue and trip..........

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users