How many shots does it take for you to get drunk?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I dont particularilly like being drunk, but i feel restless tonight and want to give it a go. I got two bottles of kaluha, proboally about 5 shots of 40% long island ice tea mix (vodka, gin, triple sec, rum ) and other basics... (leftover from party) It wasnt my party, a friends but i had to stay sober :S I havent drunk in about a month or two, and am thinking i wont need much to get smashed as i am a lightweight and weight 155pounds. Would 4 shots of the 40% stuffs be enough? What drinks can i make out of the kaluha, im thinking i can make a white russian with the rum/vodka/triplesec/gin mix but idk how it would taste. Any suggestions?

And how much shots of 40% does it take you to get drunk?

2. take those 5 sots and assess the situation..

lol sorty i cant spell now

3. Since I've been drinking since I was 15 (USofA) It usually takes me a 1.75 (handle)

4. FUCK, i hate shots, but im going for it >D

5. hahhahha I just realized my post didn't help you at all... take it slow

6. IF and IF you are trying to get drunk take those shots,,,gonna have to learn to take 'em sooner or later (if you're a man .... i keed)

7. Yeah 5 shots might not be quite enough but you'll thank yourself you didn't take more the next day. ;)

8. Fuck, i never take shots, this is gonna be hard. Ok, im getting up right now and pouring a shot, fucknuggetz. BRB
    Btw, im sick, lots of plhegm in my throat, wiill the alcy get rid of it?

9. [quote name='Squishey']Fuck, i never take shots, this is gonna be hard. Ok, im getting up right now and pouring a shot, fucknuggetz. BRB
    Btw, im sick, lots of plhegm in my throat, wiill the alcy get rid of it?[/QUOTE

Very natural. Soon enough, young grasshopper, you'll be ordering JD rocks and vod/tonics

or just 10 shots of whatever you want any tim

10. Like 15 or so...alcohol sucks

11. Haha, just develop a rhythm, and down as many as you can handle in a row. IMO This is the easiest way to get drunk, and fast.

12. Define drunk? Totally out of it? I personally don't think I can get to that state as I throw it up too easily and want to quit before that. Alcohol does not suck btw. I have great times on it.

13. depends on if you've eaten too, but usually takes me like 5 to be drunk, as soon as i pass 12 (which i almost never do) i usually pass out :). Im a lightweight :p

14. Yea like, slurring speech, uncoordinated, etc.
    I have to have like 8 shots of 35-40% to get a buzz at all! Anything less is just a waste of alcohol.
    Well it does suck for me being 230 lbs and all, its work just trying to cop a buzz, and forget it if its beer, I prob need like a 24 pack to myself, I have never gotten a beer buzz out of all the times I've tried.

15. Ugh.. I'm the worst drunk. I cannot stop myself until i"m slurring... and basically dying. Terrible addiction... but so tastey:wave:

16. like a 5th of something usually will get me pretty shit housed. but just chase your shots down if you have to man

17. yeah i dk, 4 or 5 to feel pretty good

18. Depends on your definition of drunk... 4 to 5 shots gets me buzzin pretty good, but not quite drunk, I'd say it takes about 7-8, all one after the other for me to be walking around falling all over shit

19. That sounds about right. 10 shots and you'll throw up. :eek: