Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How many shots does it take for you to get drunk?

• Please log in to reply

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
I dont particularilly like being drunk, but i feel restless tonight and want to give it a go. I got two bottles of kaluha, proboally about 5 shots of 40% long island ice tea mix (vodka, gin, triple sec, rum ) and other basics... (leftover from party) It wasnt my party, a friends but i had to stay sober :S I havent drunk in about a month or two, and am thinking i wont need much to get smashed as i am a lightweight and weight 155pounds. Would 4 shots of the 40% stuffs be enough? What drinks can i make out of the kaluha, im thinking i can make a white russian with the rum/vodka/triplesec/gin mix but idk how it would taste. Any suggestions?

And how much shots of 40% does it take you to get drunk?

Barnkis

Barnkis

OG Boxers are eternal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts
take those 5 sots and assess the situation..

lol sorty i cant spell now

High I'm Chris

High I'm Chris

oh yeah

• Old School
  • 999 posts

I dont particularilly like being drunk, but i feel restless tonight and want to give it a go. I got two bottles of kaluha, proboally about 5 shots of 40% long island ice tea mix (vodka, gin, triple sec, rum ) and other basics... (leftover from party) It wasnt my party, a friends but i had to stay sober :S I havent drunk in about a month or two, and am thinking i wont need much to get smashed as i am a lightweight and weight 155pounds. Would 4 shots of the 40% stuffs be enough? What drinks can i make out of the kaluha, im thinking i can make a white russian with the rum/vodka/triplesec/gin mix but idk how it would taste. Any suggestions?

And how much shots of 40% does it take you to get drunk?

Since I've been drinking since I was 15 (USofA) It usually takes me a 1.75 (handle)

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
FUCK, i hate shots, but im going for it >D

High I'm Chris

High I'm Chris

oh yeah

• Old School
  • 999 posts
hahhahha I just realized my post didn't help you at all... take it slow

High I'm Chris

High I'm Chris

oh yeah

• Old School
  • 999 posts

FUCK, i hate shots, but im going for it >D

IF and IF you are trying to get drunk take those shots,,,gonna have to learn to take 'em sooner or later (if you're a man .... i keed)

Barnkis

Barnkis

OG Boxers are eternal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts
do it up

neoshredder

neoshredder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts
Yeah 5 shots might not be quite enough but you'll thank yourself you didn't take more the next day. ;)

Squishey

Squishey

Not Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
Fuck, i never take shots, this is gonna be hard. Ok, im getting up right now and pouring a shot, fucknuggetz. BRB
Btw, im sick, lots of plhegm in my throat, wiill the alcy get rid of it?

High I'm Chris

High I'm Chris

oh yeah

• Old School
  • 999 posts
[quote name='Squishey']Fuck, i never take shots, this is gonna be hard. Ok, im getting up right now and pouring a shot, fucknuggetz. BRB
Btw, im sick, lots of plhegm in my throat, wiill the alcy get rid of it?[/QUOTE

Very natural. Soon enough, young grasshopper, you'll be ordering JD rocks and vod/tonics

or just 10 shots of whatever you want any tim

MarijuanaBudha

MarijuanaBudha

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,156 posts
Like 15 or so...alcohol sucks

ksn2122

ksn2122

Unregistered User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 275 posts
Haha, just develop a rhythm, and down as many as you can handle in a row. IMO This is the easiest way to get drunk, and fast.

neoshredder

neoshredder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts

Like 15 or so...alcohol sucks

Define drunk? Totally out of it? I personally don't think I can get to that state as I throw it up too easily and want to quit before that. Alcohol does not suck btw. I have great times on it.

generalvape

generalvape

Generalvape

• Registered Upgraded
  • 527 posts
depends on if you've eaten too, but usually takes me like 5 to be drunk, as soon as i pass 12 (which i almost never do) i usually pass out :). Im a lightweight :P

MarijuanaBudha

MarijuanaBudha

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,156 posts

Define drunk? Totally out of it? I personally don't think I can get to that state as I throw it up too easily and want to quit before that. Alcohol does not suck btw. I have great times on it.

Yea like, slurring speech, uncoordinated, etc.
I have to have like 8 shots of 35-40% to get a buzz at all! Anything less is just a waste of alcohol.
Well it does suck for me being 230 lbs and all, its work just trying to cop a buzz, and forget it if its beer, I prob need like a 24 pack to myself, I have never gotten a beer buzz out of all the times I've tried.

High I'm Chris

High I'm Chris

oh yeah

• Old School
  • 999 posts

Yea like, slurring speech, uncoordinated, etc.
I have to have like 8 shots of 35-40% to get a buzz at all! Anything less is just a waste of alcohol.
Well it does suck for me being 230 lbs and all, its work just trying to cop a buzz, and forget it if its beer, I prob need like a 24 pack to myself, I have never gotten a beer buzz out of all the times I've tried.

Ugh.. I'm the worst drunk. I cannot stop myself until i"m slurring... and basically dying. Terrible addiction... but so tastey:wave:

Starsky

Starsky

Medicated Goo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,657 posts
like a 5th of something usually will get me pretty shit housed. but just chase your shots down if you have to man

pineapple skunk

pineapple skunk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,260 posts
yeah i dk, 4 or 5 to feel pretty good

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,449 posts
Depends on your definition of drunk... 4 to 5 shots gets me buzzin pretty good, but not quite drunk, I'd say it takes about 7-8, all one after the other for me to be walking around falling all over shit

neoshredder

neoshredder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts

Depends on your definition of drunk... 4 to 5 shots gets me buzzin pretty good, but not quite drunk, I'd say it takes about 7-8, all one after the other for me to be walking around falling all over shit

That sounds about right. 10 shots and you'll throw up. :eek:
  • BigOrange² likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users