The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

How many shots does it take for you to get drunk?

• by Squishey
  • Apr 25 2009 04:23 AM
  • 55 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Not Banned

• Squishey
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:23 AM

I dont particularilly like being drunk, but i feel restless tonight and want to give it a go. I got two bottles of kaluha, proboally about 5 shots of 40% long island ice tea mix (vodka, gin, triple sec, rum ) and other basics... (leftover from party) It wasnt my party, a friends but i had to stay sober :S I havent drunk in about a month or two, and am thinking i wont need much to get smashed as i am a lightweight and weight 155pounds. Would 4 shots of the 40% stuffs be enough? What drinks can i make out of the kaluha, im thinking i can make a white russian with the rum/vodka/triplesec/gin mix but idk how it would taste. Any suggestions?

And how much shots of 40% does it take you to get drunk?
Replies (55)

• OG Boxers are eternal

• Barnkis
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:27 AM

take those 5 sots and assess the situation..

lol sorty i cant spell now

• oh yeah

• High I'm Chris
  • Old School
  • 999 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:28 AM

I dont particularilly like being drunk, but i feel restless tonight and want to give it a go. I got two bottles of kaluha, proboally about 5 shots of 40% long island ice tea mix (vodka, gin, triple sec, rum ) and other basics... (leftover from party) It wasnt my party, a friends but i had to stay sober :S I havent drunk in about a month or two, and am thinking i wont need much to get smashed as i am a lightweight and weight 155pounds. Would 4 shots of the 40% stuffs be enough? What drinks can i make out of the kaluha, im thinking i can make a white russian with the rum/vodka/triplesec/gin mix but idk how it would taste. Any suggestions?

And how much shots of 40% does it take you to get drunk?

Since I've been drinking since I was 15 (USofA) It usually takes me a 1.75 (handle)

• Not Banned

• Squishey
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:30 AM

FUCK, i hate shots, but im going for it >D

• oh yeah

• High I'm Chris
  • Old School
  • 999 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:30 AM

hahhahha I just realized my post didn't help you at all... take it slow

• oh yeah

• High I'm Chris
  • Old School
  • 999 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:32 AM

FUCK, i hate shots, but im going for it >D

IF and IF you are trying to get drunk take those shots,,,gonna have to learn to take 'em sooner or later (if you're a man .... i keed)

• OG Boxers are eternal

• Barnkis
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:34 AM

do it up

• neoshredder
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:35 AM

Yeah 5 shots might not be quite enough but you'll thank yourself you didn't take more the next day. ;)

• Not Banned

• Squishey
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:39 AM

Fuck, i never take shots, this is gonna be hard. Ok, im getting up right now and pouring a shot, fucknuggetz. BRB
Btw, im sick, lots of plhegm in my throat, wiill the alcy get rid of it?

• oh yeah

• High I'm Chris
  • Old School
  • 999 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:48 AM

[quote name='Squishey']Fuck, i never take shots, this is gonna be hard. Ok, im getting up right now and pouring a shot, fucknuggetz. BRB
Btw, im sick, lots of plhegm in my throat, wiill the alcy get rid of it?[/QUOTE

Very natural. Soon enough, young grasshopper, you'll be ordering JD rocks and vod/tonics

or just 10 shots of whatever you want any tim

• Banned

• MarijuanaBudha
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:50 AM

Like 15 or so...alcohol sucks

• Unregistered User

• ksn2122
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:51 AM

Haha, just develop a rhythm, and down as many as you can handle in a row. IMO This is the easiest way to get drunk, and fast.

• neoshredder
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:52 AM

Like 15 or so...alcohol sucks

Define drunk? Totally out of it? I personally don't think I can get to that state as I throw it up too easily and want to quit before that. Alcohol does not suck btw. I have great times on it.

• Generalvape

• generalvape
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 527 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:56 AM

depends on if you've eaten too, but usually takes me like 5 to be drunk, as soon as i pass 12 (which i almost never do) i usually pass out :). Im a lightweight :P

• Banned

• MarijuanaBudha
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:58 AM

Define drunk? Totally out of it? I personally don't think I can get to that state as I throw it up too easily and want to quit before that. Alcohol does not suck btw. I have great times on it.

Yea like, slurring speech, uncoordinated, etc.
I have to have like 8 shots of 35-40% to get a buzz at all! Anything less is just a waste of alcohol.
Well it does suck for me being 230 lbs and all, its work just trying to cop a buzz, and forget it if its beer, I prob need like a 24 pack to myself, I have never gotten a beer buzz out of all the times I've tried.

• oh yeah

• High I'm Chris
  • Old School
  • 999 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 05:27 AM

Yea like, slurring speech, uncoordinated, etc.
I have to have like 8 shots of 35-40% to get a buzz at all! Anything less is just a waste of alcohol.
Well it does suck for me being 230 lbs and all, its work just trying to cop a buzz, and forget it if its beer, I prob need like a 24 pack to myself, I have never gotten a beer buzz out of all the times I've tried.

Ugh.. I'm the worst drunk. I cannot stop myself until i"m slurring... and basically dying. Terrible addiction... but so tastey:wave:

• Medicated Goo

• Starsky
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

like a 5th of something usually will get me pretty shit housed. but just chase your shots down if you have to man

• pineapple skunk
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:12 PM

yeah i dk, 4 or 5 to feel pretty good

• ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• BigOrange²
  • Old School
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:55 PM

Depends on your definition of drunk... 4 to 5 shots gets me buzzin pretty good, but not quite drunk, I'd say it takes about 7-8, all one after the other for me to be walking around falling all over shit

• neoshredder
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:59 PM

Depends on your definition of drunk... 4 to 5 shots gets me buzzin pretty good, but not quite drunk, I'd say it takes about 7-8, all one after the other for me to be walking around falling all over shit

That sounds about right. 10 shots and you'll throw up. :eek:
  • BigOrange² likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users