Obama is a traitor,,unamerican,,and a disgrace to his office,,

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Absolutely, kill it where it sits, in it's own feces, asking Jesus to change it's diaper.

aaronman, are you stealing my Rush Limbaugh assessment, and applying it for the whole party?

Because I concur.:D

Plagarism becomes you!

2. He is doing everything in his power to get this country running again... running in the sense that he takes our money and kills Arabs with it.

I'm tired of politics. Everyone supports everyone else! What the fuck happened to individuality? If nothing else bad has come out of Obama being elected, it is the fact that everyone in this country has a fucking Obama bumper sticker.

Think about these issues yourself. Make your own connections. Meet new people. Please, please, please, please do not jump on the Obama bandwagon, whether you hate him or love him, please just don't do it.

3. In the prefect world there would be no government, no taxes. All men for themselves. No money. Live off the land type shit. Government is what messed up the human race. Just think if everyone always lived like the indians how much better this world would be. Instead of buying stuff with paper that is worthless and means nothing you would trade stuff. Life is too complicated nowadays

4. Haha, actually, yes I had your analogy mind.

I couldn't think of something better to represent a party that has been violated by such a diverse set of perverted ideologies over the years to the point where it has become a dried up whore that nobody wants to touch.

5. My post wasn't to you specifically.

6. obama and mccain should thumb wrestle

7. I like this idea. :smoking:

It has been less than 100 days, but fuck, how many times does he have to fuck up show us that he may not be the great president we had hoped he would be.

I voted for him, and I am starting to wish that I hadn't.

There are people starving on the streets in our own country and Obama, Michelle, and all the other rich people who frequent White House parties are eating $100/lb steaks and lobsters and drinking champagne like kings.

It makes me sick.

I'm trying really hard to be optimistic about this presidency, but my hope is flickering...

8. Yeah Obama, Ford, Carter, Bush are going to go down as the worst presidents in the US history. Lord Obama being number one.

They have done more to fuck up the US then any other administration.

9. Chicken can do that plainly by himself, have you ever read his posts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk4Ekbpn_Pc"]YouTube - We Are Republican[/ame]​

"Republican Values"

Yeah, and I love how Republicans are trying to cut President Bush loose, but it won't work because he's all yours.

That's very true and I'm waitng for one that doesn't sound like a raving loon, let me know when you see one won't you?

10. actually,,, i despise the republican party...

im more of a libertarian,,,,or a constitutionalist,,,or a seperatilist...

..im for freedom,,actually applying that the people are free,, to do what they wish,,,to obtain,,,'' THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS'',,:cool:

11. Okay, same branch you're just a little further out on the limb.

12. i done fell off the limb,,,

now im just looking up at the tree...:D

have a good weekend A.K.:wave:

13. one thing that NEEDS to come up in politics is illegal immigration

it's a PROBLEM

honestly, obama would completely win me over if he even TOUCHED the illegal immigration issue

14. Ron paul for next president!! Hurrah!

15. And his running mate, Snowball R-HELL

16. whats ak's problem?

17. I don't know

Maybe, like many of us, he's sick of these 'Joe the Plumber on crack' rants

18. If you really are sick of these rants, why contribute to them by posting?

19. #39 aaronman, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009

Because belittling stupid people makes us look smart and feel good! :devious:

20. #40 Gloom, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    A win-win? :eek: