Telekinesis, Telepathy, Empathy, Clairvoyance, Astral Projection, Precognition

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by iMaven, Apr 24, 2009.

1. I could sit here and type twenty pages about how some of this stuff is real. Telepathy? No. Telekinesis? Nope I haven't experienced either, yet. Clairvoyance, astral projection, precognition and empathy? Yes, I've experienced all of them first hand numerous times. But you can only take my word for it, I have no real proof and honestly, I don't care what you believe because I experienced it for myself and that's all that matters.

On that note, I'll end this post in Charlie Daniels words.

But I couldn't believe it.
    I just had to find out for myself.
    And I couldn't conceive it
    'Cause I never would have listened to nobody else.
    And I couldn't believe it.
    I just had to find out for myself
    There's somethings in this world you just
    can't explain.

2. exactly. and this stuff just can't be "proven," which is why nobody is getting that 1 million. this is where the line is drawn and people are on one side or the other. the people who say "where's the proof" are on the blind side and just don't understand how anything could be possible without absolute, unmistakable truth. these things can't be proven, yet- that doesnt mean its not real

3. I've astral projected 3 times and each time I've done it i had sleep paralysis prior to it. It always happens liked this:

Before I go to sleep it my Sahasrara and/or Ajna chakra begins to seemingly jump up and down almost violently, however when this happens I just begin to drift off to sleep

I'll also give the example of my 2nd case when this happened

I guess a couple of hours I reach sleep paralysis so I try to move each time and when I begin to move its almost like my body pulled me back down. But I was persistent and eventually I began moving inside my room (i never looked at my body to see if it was really happening) I felt a lil weak, I guess from trying to free my spirit. But the craziest thing that happened is that I looked at the t and everything was moving like it was in fast forward, then i sorta creeped me out and then I jus sorta ran back to my body then I woke up. Also i felt as if I was flowing not walking when I moved.

4. Not a good analogy, sounds like you need to do some research. Everybody already knew the earth was round at this point, it's a common misconception that that's what his voyage was about.

Anyway, about the thread topic. I don't necessarily disbelieve that some of these feats are possible, but show me proof and I will believe. Haven't seen it yet.

5. My friend shot lightning from his hand twice.

He says he will figure out how to shoot a fireball before he dies.

6. #226 NFloyd2357, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
    no need to be pretentious about it - its a good analogy because that is the most common perception: that columbus said the world were flat - and nobody said his voyage was about determining if the world was round - it was just thought to be "known" at the time that the world was flat, and that columbus was insane by sailing west to hit india - he took this route knowing the common understanding was wrong. (and when i say common understanding - the christian belief was that the world was flat, at this time - and the christian belief in 15th century europe was the correct belief. so whether others at this time saw the world as round, it was against christianity, and therefore bold, and "wrong") - basically, most people hold this perception of columbus, so it makes a tangible example that makes sense to everyone. if you know the real history on it as opposed to the myth, than props on you, i've made my point to you and you still get to laugh at the misinformation, while i still convey my point to everyone else

if i were to say that "the oldest documentation found of the first proposal of a round earth is the hypothesis of Pythagorus," then the point would be quite moot and not made quite clearly. But by mentioning columbus' bold move to find a new route to india by sailing west and potentially falling off the earth, i think i've made my point.

as for your second paragraph:
    how do you suppose to see any proof of someone astral projecting? or any of this? where would the proof lie other than in a priori experience?

7. Don't forget, when he made it to america, he thought it was India, thats why they are called Indians and barely ever Native Americans. p.s. he was trying to make it to India, not proove the world was flat/round.

8. thats why they're called indians? damn, ya learn something new every day...

lol, i didn't fail fifth grade history

9. Touche about Columbus.

I wasn't really speaking about astral projection, there's not really anyway to prove that. Moreso telekinesis and telepathy, and I guess clairvoyance also, but that would be a difficult one to prove also.

But the two Ts. Those could easily be proven if they were possible, but I have never seen any real evidence to support them.

10. yea, i know what you're saying. its kinda just like theres always going to be two sides with this subject, and those who demand proof probably aren't going to get it anytime soon. its just one of those things where there really is no... material way of explaining or proving it.... someday perhaps

11. read stuff about quantum physics. its crazy, i look at life completly differently now.

12. Yeah, but the craziness in the quantum world can be explained through known physical laws and proven by experimentation. Telekinesis, Telepathy, Empathy, Clairvoyance, Astral Projection, and Precognition cannot be. Well, they can be, but they haven't been.

Just because some things in this world are true which are crazy does not mean that all crazy things are true.

13. Ok, so the recent threads have been popping up with people from science and spiritual corners fighting it out...

Im not even going to get into this in detail, maybe some things just need trust. Something we FOR SURE lack in this world. Where you are taught to never trust anyone. Fuck that I couldn't go on living my life like that. If you offer positive vibes to the person, and if he fucks you over his guilt takes over knowing that you offered nothing but positive vibes, I surely didn't lose anything in that, and the other person didn't either, but emotions are very powerful.

If you are nervous around a tiger they can sense that and will wonder why you are nervous, why you are so fearful around one of natures most elegant creations. Then they eat your face off...

Then again if you offered nothing but positive vibes to that tiger, you can both play for as long as you both want. If you sense the tiger is hungry carry food on you to feed the poor fella.. Its when people get intimidated and scared when the tiger sees the weakness we have. Its when people accept the tiger as spiritually one in the same consciousness when the fighting stops...

Again if we combine science and spirit with trust in ourselves we can unlock everything we have ever needed/wanted to know.

14. I agree that trust is important, but trust has to be earned. There are so many bs theories floating around that contradict each other and offer no objective evidence whatsoever. This is why we use science (observation, testing, etc.) to determine what is valid and reliable--what can be trusted.

15. #235 ChronicPooper, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
    Well in todays society trust has to be earned simply because we distrust each other too much to just randomly all of the sudden trust each other. A cleansing of the spirit must occur in order for the next life to be a golden age of love and peace. And by a cleansing of the spirit I mean once ego is lifted the illusion is gone and you see the truth clear as day.

and again when I am talking spiritual I talk through my own various experiences. I do not claim anything as fact, so please nobody be offended by what I say. I find harmony in the spiritual form.. others have different views and that is fine, that is the point of life. This illusion of separateness (ego) will dissolve for all at some point in life.

16. As long as you have that attitude, you'll never see any proof.. Ever had a conversation with anyone, even a stranger, then found yourself to be impatient for the other person to complete his sentences, because you already know how he's going to finish it, what he's going to say?

17. i think this is why i am so good with other peoples pets (even the ones that are dicks to everyone. Is because i will go to their pet with my hands down, palms out, as a sign of peace, and i keep the mentality of i just want you to let me pet you if that is okay with you. and the animal will come to me, sniff my hands, and let me pet them, then they crawl up on my lap (which i understand is a sign of acceptance among animals)
    ----------------------------
    also, many times when i have been riding in a car with someone and i will think in my head: i wanna drink of my drink over there (i noticed it has worked alot so i will wait a little bit lately) and i will sit there for a second, and not even 2 mins later (literately) another person will grab their drink and take a drink. many times i have reached out for my drink and the other person will reach at the exact time! :eek: just saying, stuff has gotten eerie :confused_2: