Telekinesis, Telepathy, Empathy, Clairvoyance, Astral Projection, Precognition

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by iMaven, Apr 24, 2009.

1. So..
    I was just wondering... If anyone else is interested in the topics as I am.
    I have experienced telekinesis first hand (on three occasions), precognition on a few occasions, and am working towards my first astral projection everyday.
    Wondering if anyone else has had any experience regarding these topics, and if so, care to share?

Also, if people are interested, but don't know what they are, feel free to ask - I'd love to share all I know!

2. You moved things with your mind? Three times....

:smoking:

Telepathy............... hmm...... I have had some pretty intriguing coincidences.... but maybe I underestimate my body language...

I won't say anything is impossible.

3. haha yup, and i've had witnesses on one account!!
    you should definitely look into it.

Psionics is a whole nother realm out there for us to learn about.

and what coincidences do you speak of?

4. You know... one of those conversations with someone, anyone... where you were thinking the same thing... and it came out at the same time. You knew what they were thinking. Etc. etc.

Like, magic? Dude... I have been playing mmo's for too long. I need to start leveling my fireballz.

5. Don't know about moving things with your mind, or clarievoyant stuff...

But the 'astral projection' is one thing I actually invested in. I bought bunch of books that teaches you the technic.

All bullshit though...

6. Yup I know all of what you mentioned to be real. People severely underestimate the power of the human mind/body, and most are far too lazy to put any effort into attempting to learn any of it, we live in a world of instant gratification, and the 3 monotheistic religions have done a good job at making the world spiritually bankrupt and just living their lives with the belief that "they're saved" and paradise awaits them upon death, so why bother trying to attain godhead in this world.

7. thr human body has 3 optical nerves 1 for each eye and one in your brain.

when i get good and high i start seeing colors then i can start telling my mind what colors i want to see ( example i say green i start seeing green red blue etc..) i mean how do you think you can have such vivid dreams.

8. I believe anything to be possible. Ironically I was thinking about making a thread like this for the past couple days.

I've made a waterbottle twitch once, and I've noticed recently I can slightly control the clouds. Laugh away.

Also my friend and I have seem to been unintentionally developing a strong telepathic link. The most recent (and strongest) evidence of this is when I saw an image (in my mind), and he described it perfectly.

And I'm only stating this because none of you know who I am, so if you think I'm lying or just nuts I don't have to listen to it. :D

9. it is my understading that peoples experience with telepathy and "magic" in general will increase greatly by 2012.
    perhaps well be fully tapped into our potential by then.

ive had an ever growing number of "coincidental" psychic moments....
    many people are experiencing more symbolic, scary dreams. i still dream little so i cant say.

10. #10 dante5120, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    ok, hello.
    i joined this site trully to post this message, this is not bullshit. i, like alot of you (i think), do not beleive coincedence is a relevant word, or term. so let me give u a lil insight on my life the past 2 months.

7 months ago i started having very, very lucid dreams, for a week i did not know if i was dreamin or not, i could had been going crazy never ruled it out.
    a month later i began... seeing my dreams like a screen into "a future" that can be. so i began research on "pre-cognition" this lead eventually to road blocks... 2 months ago i had a discussion with my neibourgh over something stupid(i now realize) i was pissed and the 2 light bulbs near us popped.
    2 days later my buddy and i went to a friends house to get some green and i felt, no fking joke i felt energy flowing through me like crazy then an converter blew up hardcore close to us. coincedence? wait. next day i had my first telekinetic experience, i woke up and wanted to close my bedroom door cause the light could get in and i swear on my grave i naturally moved my arm in a manner as if i knew the door would close. it did.
    over the last 6 weeks i have gained quite a good control on this, i can move a glass full of water with out problem, however i cant seem to bend gravity yet, i cant make things lift, it gets anoying.
    yesterday i was at a friends house and we had pizza, he owns a microwave and a toaster oven. he never uses the micro wave i kept in my mind the thought that he would put the slice in the microwave and he hit the open button, seconds later he said "what am i doing?" and took the slice out and placed it in the oven, i explained him what i beleived had happened and today. i have been trying to recreate the event, however no success.
    i know for a fact, people, that we humans have these abilities, i will noty stop to exsercise my mind in this fashion until i can no longer notice development. i stongly encourage others, the few that read this, to do so aswell. it can only occur if you really beleive in it, just do, beleive in your self and it will happen! patience is a virtue well needed to practice this art and we should not loose the hope of learning these skills.
    i have no motivator to bullshit anyone, i have no gain, i dont beleive in ego, i want humanity to evolve.
    as a whole we can create much greatness that i cannot even faddem, i only hope in your own way you practice something, never for a second disbeleif u can do it, consider the thought that you can do it naturally, it is how i..."remembered" i guess.

sorry the post got kind of long :p

11. Where did you learn how to perform telekinesis?

12. when i said remembered i meant it in a phylosophical way, as in humans could do it before but now we cant. who knows why.
    i didn take classes but if u look online u can find helpful tips oon how to learn, i looked at a few, got some good ideas.

13. i love to have telekinesis in my dreams its most fun!

14. I don't know man

It all seems a little farfetched to me:confused:

15. haha no its really not.
    my father has done it and a few other people i know.
    i am also close to reaching it.

16. ddue i believe you.
    its so real.
    and i know a guy who claims to be able to create storms.

now i don't know if you really made a bottle twitch, but if you did, then you are a natural. it took me 3 weeks of intense practice to make a pencil move.

17. go to different sites and read artiicles on it.
    or just teach yourself.

18. i would also think that in your position, i blame you not.
    just dont beleive i post this to deceit anyone, if u refuse to agree with my recent history, youre in ur right, but i do not lie. it is useless and slows down our process to understanding eachother. keep that in mind please.

imaven, your relatives, can they lift things yet? i have a serious problem doing that. please respond.

19. iMaven : Well, I believe you man... I've been 'projected' before, but by accident.

So I wanted to do it again, at will, so I bought the books, but I could never do it again...

When I said bullshit, I meant the books. The astral projection is real, but the books that claims to teach you how, that's bullshit. I think...

20. Thanks. The bottle is the only, like, object I've made move yet and I've tried many things. I think it was just a lucky burst of energy or openess or something.

I was thinking about this the other day, and realized how difficult that would be. Actual defiance of gravity must take a tremendous amount of energy and focus.