*Official* SALT Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Illusionist, Apr 23, 2009.

1. ^ if you ever get rid of that dry... ;)

2. hehe nah man i don't think i ever will. the fishface is still at east west?

3. i hope so, i think that might be my next target :devious:

4. Can you give me some more info on this?

I am really really interested in buying a Salt slide but the only place ive found his stuff is BFG and they only have 2 pipes right now.

Anyone know how to contact him or other sites that sell his stuff?

5. BFG should be getting an order of Salt's work very soon

6. I must be the minority but i thought all those pieces were ugly and kind of...weird

7. He lives somewhere around here in Austin, Texas, so it's pretty easy to find his pieces in headshops around here. Kind of like how Toros can get found at Gotham so easy.

8. Weird, yes, but ugly? They're so detailed, and the glass work is amazing. I think the reason why myself and a lot of people on here like Salt's work is because it's unique and different than any other artist, and a little wierd, yes, but it stands out. If you put in front of me a bunch of slides from various artists I would have a hard time picking out some of them, except's salt's ;)

9. i want that greenish blue one to go with my first salt slide here it is

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Beautiful pieces everybody. love yours SD. keep it up GC!!!

11. #51 TX_Ninja, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    My new salt ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sry for the tard move..got stoned and never pasted hahah :p

12. theres no pic there dude

13. resize pics please

14. wrd that's a sick little spoon you got there

15. Great looking spoon, always great work by Salt

16. I assume you are in Austin right? Not only because of salt but because you said you have some kevin ivy and micah too. I got a micah piece for sure, maybe kevin but I don't really remember the blower's names too much. I also have like 2 of salt's chillums and a bowl but my cam is broken :-( been waiting to borrow a friends so I can post my glass

17. My roommate just got his salt bowl in, I'll have to get him to post up pics soon ;)

18. Wow, the new Salt slides at BFG are already sold out, and he put them up this morning!!

My buddy called dibs on the bottom row 3 and all 3 were already called 2 hours after he posted them up! I called dibs on 4 on the top row and they to were sold. Good god haha

19. shit is epic hittin bfg. sells out in like .5 seconds no joke. i was on the lookout, but unfortunately missed my turn there. haha that is just how it goes lol