*Official* SALT Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Illusionist, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Ok GC heres your grand opportunity, post up your Salt Pics. Come on blades, LETS SEE EM. (btw, sorry no pics. cameras busted. pics to come soon)

2. #2 TheHitman47, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    I love salt's work, I had to pick up some glass from him.

Fathead/ Salt inline collab

[​IMG]

Also had to get one of his slides, they're definately sick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

milk

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M73v0FXOSlA"]YouTube - Video 12[/ame]

Salt kills it, he's getting really big now. I've seen some crazy pieces on here like dirt's salt/snic collab slide, simply amazing .:smoking:

3. Holy shit, that setup is sick.

I'm a huge fan of these slides and glasswork that seems to be made for the purpose of not looking like glass. If that makes sense.

4. stole the words outa my mouth timmy, That is a very Sick Salt piece man. much respect.

5. Salt slides are awesome

I wish they sold them at a headshop near me

6. #6 mattc707, Apr 23, 2009
    Salt kills it. Usin' this black tini this evening, it's gotta be one of my favorite slides I've got.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. That black tini is sick man, the eye is crazy looking.

I realllly like that blue one too, with one eye shut one open, and the nose on it too (I think).

8. simply amazing,great slides man. headshops near me need to get more salt. mines kinda like your black one. got an inline similar but its also black and not nearly as rad

9. #9 smokemadweed, Apr 23, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. nice man, nice

11. mmm salt.

here's my first Salt piece. i had never seen his work before i saw this chillum, and i absolutely had to have it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and of course, Salt/Snic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i really need to get some more NaCl slides...

12. gotta love the salt/snic colab man. very cool

13. aha, hank you dont have n e salt peices

14. I had never even heard of SALT until this thread. But these are seriously the fuckin coolest pieces I've ever seen

15. does he make entire bongs or spoons?

16. #16 DirtMcGurt, Apr 23, 2009
    mattc, i fucking love that red tini you have. that awkward row of yellow teeth is just perfect.

EDIT:
    he's done two tubes i believe, but the real answer is no. for the most part he doesn't really do tubes. he does do a lot of dry pieces though (spoons included). they're AWESOME. there's this fish-faced dry piece at a shop near me i might have to pick up.

17. where could I find these pieces?

18. id love a dry peice like the slides but as a bowl

19. awesome salt, I love that eye

20. this thread rules!. i love his work i gotta get me one of those spoons or somethin soon, too wicked, that snic/salt collab is probably mindblowing in person, too.