Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How long does cocaine stay fresh???

• Please log in to reply

Smoker89

Smoker89

• Registered Upgraded
  • 148 posts
so ive done yay a few times, probably 7 binges or so and i just picked up a gram. im just wondering how long it stays fresh?

Phatco

Phatco

DANKco

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts
youll prolly finish it before it goes bad (if it even does)

:smoking:

MarijuanaBudha

MarijuanaBudha

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,156 posts
Like a week. Keep away from 1. Moisture 2. Heat 3. Light 4. Air
So it would go pretty quick if you stashed it in someone's vag. :rolleyes:

newbgrow

newbgrow

The fuck?

• Old School
  • 6,518 posts
As long as the product itself is fully dry and it's stored in a cool, dry, dark place, i would think it would stay active indefinatly.

Cocaine tends to absorb moisture and other shit out of the air. So keeping it in a prime area is key.

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts

As long as the product itself is fully dry and it's stored in a cool, dry, dark place, i would think it would stay active indefinatly.

Cocaine tends to absorb moisture and other shit out of the air. So keeping it in a prime area is key.

yeah, it's not gonna go bad in a week, it's a powder, a stable chemical form. he's full of shit.

when exposed to moisture rocks begin to form so be sure to crush those, but it should last for quite a while, I've had lady around for months before.

HerLonliness

HerLonliness

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
me and lady c have bonded after a year , she was still at prime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users