The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

stoner names

• by weedleaf
  • Apr 21 2009 08:12 PM
  • 339 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • lunatic is on the grass

• weedleaf
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

what nicknames have you acquired b/c of smoking pot?? post em here

i have a few given to me by my different friends.

all of my friends call me snoop dogg b/c im steady smoking all the time and i LOVE blunts! lol
then theres the other ones:
weedleaf (given to me by my non-stoner friend b/c i love pot and my name is wheatley)
stony
fine with a dime haha my dude friends gave me that one
mary jane or mary janes girlfriend
pot crackhead lol
and green feen haha

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
Replies (339)

Similar Topics: stoner names     x

• Sneaker Collector

• AirJordan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

My stoner name is Lungs,cuz i take godly rips yo

• ant-hony
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

we nicknamed this one kid white dragon cause he takes beast hits. and everytime he takes a huge hit he'll say "and thats why they call me white dragon".

• I like drugs.

• Reaction
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

Honestly I wish I could remember the names we give each other... :smoking::smoking:
  • weedisbaws likes this

• More Wenches and Mead!

• SleepyShoegazer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

See my Username. Alot of people call me Sleepy because I used to get baked and doze off at really bad times (ie, once in the middle of sex... :smoking:). The Shoegazer part is a double-meaning thing. I love Shoegaze music, and I check my shoes alot.. so I'm always gazing at my shoes.

A friend of mine is now known as "China John".. know someone refered to as "Chubby" because he eats so much when he's high..

• lunatic is on the grass

• weedleaf
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

See my Username. Alot of people call me Sleepy because I used to get baked and doze off at really bad times (ie, once in the middle of sex... :smoking:). The Shoegazer part is a double-meaning thing. I love Shoegaze music, and I check my shoes alot.. so I'm always gazing at my shoes.

A friend of mine is now known as "China John".. know someone refered to as "Chubby" because he eats so much when he's high..

LOL i have a friend like that...that smokes and dozes off practically standing up half the time...but we call him burn out lol cuz hes always so burnt out from burning fire lol

• Registered Stoner #1

• bonglicious
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 593 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

A lot of my friends call me crackhead.

• Banned

• ExpandUrMind
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

LOL. Closest thing to stoner names for me is when my one friend get stoned....he always calls me the most RANDOM fucking names in the world....I will list the names I can remember him calling me

-Andre the Giant

-Christopher Columbus

-Hercules

-Indiana Jones

He calls me stupid fucking names.....for NO reason at all lol.

• PipPipPip
  • spliffstar
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

some i can remember:

iron lungz
chief master
think tank (b/c i have tendency to get philosophical and deep when high):smoking::smoking::smoking:

• Banned

• ExpandUrMind
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

some i can remember:

iron lungz
chief master
think tank (b/c i have tendency to get philosophical and deep when high):smoking::smoking::smoking:

Just like me except I am philosophical and deep all the time and when I am high I am super philosophical and deep. My dad teaches college level Philosophy.....so go figure

• PipPipPip
  • spliffstar
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:16 PM

tight, i love philosophy discussions, probably my fav thing to do when high:smoking::smoking:

• HEADD
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

Everywhere I go, I bring trees in, so they started calling me Treezn'

• Banned

• ExpandUrMind
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

tight, i love philosophy discussions, probably my fav thing to do when high:smoking::smoking:

Agreed, but I love philisophical discussions sober or drunk also. Sadly I am still in HS and most of the people at my school are immature and shallow. College here I come!

• Banned

• 4Footer
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:11 PM

Iron lungs. :bongin::bongin:

• PipPip
  • Dankus Khan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:33 PM

spaceman spiff, just cause when me and my friends get high, we say "you wanna go to the neptune" or whatever planet or thing you can think of in space haha

• PipPip
  • SAS man
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:34 PM

this isnt realy a stoner name but one day after smoking a fat j my friend decided he would call me a dildo....:confused: as you can imagine his was high as f**k when that happened and the name Dildo just stuck :D and i think it might be cos im really good with the ladies. and get more action than him so he sees me being used like a dildo if that makes sense??

Edited by SAS man, 21 April 2009 - 10:35 PM.

• More Wenches and Mead!

• SleepyShoegazer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:41 PM

this isnt realy a stoner name but one day after smoking a fat j my friend decided he would call me a dildo....:confused: as you can imagine his was high as f**k when that happened and the name Dildo just stuck :D and i think it might be cos im really good with the ladies. and get more action than him so he sees me being used like a dildo if that makes sense??

I bet he was just calling you a Dildo because its funny. Just because I'm clean my friends don't call me Douchebag.

• Degree in Stonerology

• SmokeChoke
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 718 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:48 PM

My actual name is Joe.

Some call me Joe Blow. or Hy-Dro.

• Banned

• ComplexThoughts
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:49 PM

Me and my two boys that I blaze wit everyday give each other ridiculous nick names to crack on each other.

Me: Baby Johnson or ballsack
Friend1: Sparkles or fag stick
Friend2: Chubbs or Lamp shade

• Banned

• Rhythm of Life
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:52 PM

Vacuum Lungs
Killer

Yup. Basically I smoke hella weed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic