Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Clonex Cloning Solution

• Please log in to reply

Chronitron

Chronitron

Dr. Greenthumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 965 posts
Hey Blades,

I'm still having problems with my cuttings not rooting under 14 days in my aero. I've seen the strains in other peoples' aeros and they root in 5-7 days. So now I'm thinking that I've been adding too much of the Clonex Cloning Solution to the water. Going by what the bottle says, for my reservoir I have to put in 28 table spoons (420 ml). I think this is excessive. I've been putting in 20 tbs (300ml) but I still think it's too much. :confused:

Anyone else using this stuff? How much do YOU use per gallon or if you're on a 20 gallon base (in a 55 gallon res) how much do you put in? This is killing me, I've already had to toss more than 200 cuttings and that's hurting my garden as well as my pocket book.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :smoking:

Dewave

Dewave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 434 posts
Try just plain tap water..... Cloning hormones revealed; a side by side comparison - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

Also a system should be cleaned regularly and before the first batch is put in with 10% bleach ran for about ten minutes then rinsed with plain water twice.

If you see grey slime on your stems or if the stems turn light green and thin out then you have a bacterial infection. The bleach will kill that.

Another important factor is a constant temp in the 70's seem to work best for me.

Pics would help alot.

Chunk

Chunk

Medicine Mod

• Super Moderator
  • 10,920 posts

LAKush

LAKush

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 248 posts
Did you use rooting hormone / gel? IF not, thats where you screwed up. You don't need them but that makes it go faster.

I've used the clonex solution. It is just a weak base mix. Waste of money IMHO. Make your own 300ppm

Bombastic

Bombastic

FREEING The WEED!!!!!

• Bronze Member
  • 569 posts

Attached Thumbnails

• Plants 02 002.jpg
  • Plants 02 003.jpg
  • Plants 02 004.jpg

Edited by Bombastic, 02 May 2009 - 06:26 AM.

Chronitron

Chronitron

Dr. Greenthumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 965 posts
Thanks guys. I know how to clone. I'm just not going to screw with aero, it's not for me. I'm a hydro and soil kind of guy from what I've found out and I'm just going to stick with that. Thanks again.

RiskLynx

RiskLynx

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am going to try out Olivias Gel and Solution. It's supposed to be excellent.

captinsuper

captinsuper

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Try vitagrow 3 part mix a, b, and c are all required in your aero always have 100% rate and use their rooting compound takes about 7 days and you'll see results!

reyesplants

reyesplants

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Sick tips i did a quick setup hope it works... this is my first clone attempt

Sam Handwich

Sam Handwich

General Buttfucking Naked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,117 posts
this thread is originally from 4 years ago.

you want <1,000 PPM of IBA and no more than 500 PPM of other additives for cloning. be careful not to use too much rooting hormone, as plants actually can get hormone burn just like nutrient burn.

Freeborn

Freeborn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,972 posts
Clonex is the shit

Sent from iPhone 5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users