Worst 420 ive ever had

Discussion in 'General' started by Gibsisrib, Apr 20, 2009.

1. wait if you smoked it on the way to school then why wouldnt you just leave it in your car? leaving a partially smoked blunt in your car would have been risky but it wouldnt have been as dumb as taking it into the school building. were you planning on finishing it at school? lol

2. picard loves this thread
    :laughing:

3. yo man if i knew the principle was gonna come talk to me i would have but like she offered to hold it so i took my chances.

i guess it was a bad idea from the start .

i cant really take back what happened .. i just had to share it with gc . i needed someone to tell

4. i walked.

to be honest tho i just didnt think about it hard enough.
    i didnt expect the blunt to smell as bad as it did.

im actually concidering quitting bud.. at least for a bit cuz ive been caught too many times and i could use the break

5. I would suggest you quit for awhile, get your shit together, get your diploma, and find yourself a stable place in life then toke away to your heart's content.

6. If ya wanna do it, do it.
    If you dont, dont.

Way to little time to let these things bother you.

7. You can't be fuckin serious:confused:...I may be overreacting a bit, but the fact that you would risk your education for a blunt is stupid as hell...its a blunt, there's more weed out there, it certainly isn't going anywhere...and it will never be extinct...

8. why didn't you roll up a lil joint to smoke on your way to school and save the blunt for after school.

9. mainly cuz i was already in shit and wasnt allowed to go out so i just rolled it all up into a blunt to dome at lunch.

i just made bad choices

10. IMO if you're getting caught multiple times then yeah, take a break dude. Not nagging on you, but some people can handle life+smoking and some can't. You're right about to go into college or whatever, now isn't the time for that shit..

Once you're in college it's eezy-peezee. IMO focus on getting your GED and then learn about the dank college bud.

11. LOL yeah.. he has permanent fingerprints on his forehead from this thread.

12. #32 GTea, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    *facepalmx2*

13. i left my keys in my moms car and she left and she doesnt feel like bringing them back right now so im stuck at the fucking house. long ass sentence but i dont even give a fuck right now.

14. At least your drivers license isn't suspended lol

15. Shoulda just smoked the whole blunt before school

16. im so glad im not you haha

why didnt you jsut finish the blunt its 420 for fuck sakes

17. Wow this situation could of been avoided in so many logical ways man

Face it, you brought this on your self homie THINKKKK:(