Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does smoking more weed get you higher?

• Please log in to reply

Borstal

Borstal

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 375 posts
I've always wondered this question. My personal opinion is it doesnt after a few bowls, I tested it multiple times by having 3 bowls next time 5 etc and I don't really feel a noticeable difference. However it is 4/20 today and im going to attempt 10 bowls now and some more later!

What about your guys experience? Does smoking more weed get you higher?

mrk195smokin

mrk195smokin

blaze and raise

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts
depends on the weed ... some danks I can smoke all day and keep feeling as if IM now higher than 10 min.. but thats rare about 3.5 grames and I wount get higher IM preaty much to chill to do anthing.

Borstal

Borstal

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 375 posts
Im about to go smoke soon as it hits midnight here and becomes 4/20 so I will let you guys know if 10 bowls makes a difference since i have a high tolerance atm.

I am curious to know other peoples experience with this though.

Ringo11

Ringo11

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 459 posts
You can really only get so high by smoking bud. Edibles however are a different story.

DaZeDShAdOw

DaZeDShAdOw

I like the unknown

• Registered Upgraded
  • 394 posts

You can really only get so high by smoking bud. Edibles however are a different story.

QFTW. Edibles are a whole different ball game, lol. Many crazy ass experiences with eating to many brownies. God I want to make some cannabutter right now.

NYYstateofmind

NYYstateofmind

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,790 posts

QFTW. Edibles are a whole different ball game, lol. Many crazy ass experiences with eating to many brownies. God I want to make some cannabutter right now.

what the fuck does qftw mean? lol and smoke blunts dude, why pack 10 bowls, seems a little extreme. theres no comparable feeling to sitting down and smoking a fat ass blunt!:smoking:

cryingpeanuts

cryingpeanuts

Watch your kids.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 859 posts
blunts give you a different high. ide say rip that bong, wait an hour, rip your spoon, wait an hour, rip the vape(if you have one), wait an hour and hit a blunt/joint. they all give you different highs. or you could do them all in one session. but then youll be so blown that you cant even understand what your thinking. happened to me this 420 and i ended up gashing my leg on a picnick table while trying to vault it. haha

cephaliccarnage

cephaliccarnage

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,211 posts
ha my tolerance has gotten to the point where i come down pretty fuckin quick. but smokin more fast definitely elevates my high. i usually smoke outta my bong and just try n take the biggest one hitters i can. one after another, i get so fuckin high, but come down quick after i stop smokin. but then if i keep smokin i just end up fuckin feelin wayy baked/zoned/tired/relaxed

tokinbud420

tokinbud420

TreasureLiesinObservashun

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,260 posts
woot for bumping year old threads:smoking:

Postal Blowfish

Postal Blowfish

• Banned by Moderators
  • 14,597 posts
don't smoke when you're already high. you don't get more high, you just have less weed.

e: damn it how the hell does this happen

ADIV

ADIV

Aryan Bastard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 958 posts
QFTW - Quoted For The Win (I'm pretty sure) It means you agree.

UNAB0MB3R

UNAB0MB3R

Drunkasaurusrex

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,101 posts
Where do you get these threads man?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users