Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Bee Line Hemp Wick

• Please log in to reply

drewzilla

drewzilla

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

• Gold Member
  • 1,084 posts

Similar Topics: Bee Line Hemp Wick     x

HerrbulFresh

HerrbulFresh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 725 posts
Looks like a great product. Sadly I am stuck with a butane 90% of the time but I do love me a solar hit. Nothing better then a butane-free hit from a clean spoon full of dank herb.:hello:

jerseydevil810

jerseydevil810

Sling Fiiiiend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 503 posts
Great review drewzilla!
About it going quickly, if you buy the box which contains 21 packets its only $22 plus ship or if you buys two or three boxes the price per box becomes $18.50 each. At $18.50 a box, thats 63 packets, and you'll never have to buy another lighter for at least a year or two

TheHitman47

TheHitman47

The Hit Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,256 posts
Yeah, I use these a lot. They make my herb taste much better, and it's much healthier for you. They're pretty cheap too, a whole case for only 22 bucks or so.

However, you don't need to light them with candles, you can use a butane lighter to light the beeline, it will still burn clean. I wrap mine around the lighter so I always have it on me.

mattc707

mattc707

Glass Fiend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,110 posts
http://forum.grassci...-hemp-wick.html Still on the first page

I love this shit, it's replaced the Hakko 95% of the time
  • drewzilla likes this

DirtMcGurt

DirtMcGurt

Errrl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,167 posts

I love this shit, it's replaced the Hakko 95% of the time

phew, nice to know i'm not the only one. i really thought i'd never need another lighting device after i got my hakko, but beeline took the number one spot right quick.

oh and, rahrah sarcastic comment about how there's already a thread about this. i'm too drunk and ron white's on tv.
  • drewzilla likes this

drewzilla

drewzilla

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

• Gold Member
  • 1,084 posts

acidraindrips

acidraindrips

medically insured weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 809 posts
bee line is the shit. you lightin up your blunts wit these drewzilla? have yet to try it, but it's probably way legit.

drewzilla

drewzilla

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

• Gold Member
  • 1,084 posts

laxmictr895

laxmictr895

rds

• Gold Member
  • 196 posts

jerseydevil810

jerseydevil810

Sling Fiiiiend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 503 posts

sick review! I just ordered a 3-pack haha. maybe I should've ordered more...

If you order the box, 21 packets, it comes out to something like .75/packet which really is worth it! Plus a box will probably last you a year :D

SoooDef

SoooDef

Desk Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 302 posts
Just ordered a box of 21 for myself can't wait for them to come in :hello:

Headway420

Headway420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 522 posts
Im so cheap I made my own!,Jk,but I did make my own all natural hemp wick because none of my shops carry them yet.I just didnt wanna order online and wait for something so simple.I use it all the time,its great.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,738 posts
I posted this up in another thread, but it sure fits here.

The only thing ignited butane puts out is a bit of CO2 and H2O. The health hazards of ignited butane is really, really small.

What I don't understand is that if one is really concerned about the relatively small negative effects of butane, why continue smoking, which has wayyyyy more negative effects with all the toxins in the smoke.

It would seem logical then to turn to an non-butane powered vaporizer, than using Beeline with a smoking device, no? I mean, if one is that concerned about their health to turn to using Beeline, why continue to smoke?

If, however, you are using Beeline because you are sensitive to the taste of combusted Butane, than that makes sense. It's just the health aspect that I take issue with.

To me, using Beeline with a smoking device is akin to pissing in a real volcano to try to put out the flame or to use another analogy, it's like a really overweight person going into McDonalds, ordering 3 Macs and 2 large order of fries along with a diet coke.

Edited by lwien, 27 April 2009 - 03:28 PM.

planet eclipse

planet eclipse

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 505 posts

Hey guys, I just came across this thread and it is great! I am actually the SoCalifornia vender for Bee Line and I supply many of the cannibus clubs and head shops out here with boxes. I am glad so many people enjoy smoking with Bee Line, it really allows you to taste what you are smoking!

If anyone is interested in boxes, send me an email and I'll let you know the prices. I sell it way cheaper than anyone else because i get it directly from the manufaturer. Dont be hesitent to drop me an email, I will respond within a day or two. I hope to hear from you soon

Taylorcwest@gmail.com

scam....

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,738 posts
He may have meant spam.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,738 posts

well from what i have read in the forum rules, I have avoided spamming. Someone posts about Bee Line, I offer free Bee Line samples and complement the poser, now I'm spamming? Take it how you would like but I figured that some people in this thread might be interested, and maybe i could broaden the horizons of others. My mistake i guess. For those of you still interested PM me or email me

T

Hey, personally I don't give a shit what you do, but you are NOT offering free Bee Line out of the kindness of your heart. Your intent is to motivate sales, and doing that here IS spamming especially when no one asked where they could purchase it.

Just call it what it is......an advertisement, nothing more. And unwanted or unrequested ads is...............SPAM, and you trying to say it's something else is an insult to our intelligence.

So being that your sales pitch is so transparent, and being that you are denying that it is a sales pitch in the first place, I believe, has ruined your credibility, and it may be just time to move on, or..........being that you only have 3 posts and they're all about your sales pitch, maybe you want to stick around and become a productive member here BEFORE trying to pitch your wares (WAIT !! I'm not the goddam forum police. Do whatever the hell you want.)

Edited by lwien, 28 April 2009 - 08:40 PM.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,738 posts
LOL. This guy turned me off to Bee Line, so here goes. Bee Line typically sells for 2 bucks for 9 feet.

You can go over to the VaporGenie site and order I-Tal Hemp Wick (http://www.italhempwick.com/) for 3 bucks for 15 feet which works out to be a bit cheaper per foot than Bee Line. Same stuff, and all shipping is free in the US.

Edited by lwien, 28 April 2009 - 09:00 PM.

fraNkthetaNk_

fraNkthetaNk_

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 209 posts

He may have meant spam.

ya because the p and c are so close together on the keyboard.:rolleyes:

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,738 posts

ya because the p and c are so close together on the keyboard.:rolleyes: