Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does McDonalds drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nathan, Apr 19, 2009.

1. In Wisconsin. I looked on the application however I saw nothing.

2. If McDonald's drug tested, they would have no employees.

3. this is a fast food place... of course they won't drug test.

4. I think they drug test you pre-employment too see if your clean but I don't know. I've also heard that Mcdonalds is going to randomly drug test but I don't even know how true that is.

5. Took the words right outta my mouth.

6. They will make you say a consent to test but will not test you...

I worked at McD for 2 years (way before I toked)

Although some McD are O/O (Owner Operated) IE not Corparate so they can set their own rules

If the McD is O/O it will have a sign that says this McDonalds is Owner Operated by So and So

If it is Corp...they will be wearing ties and what not and there will be no sign

7. they only drug test you if you hurt yourself while working..

i fell on a slippery ass floor in a dangerous work environment and had to get up really fast cas i smoked a j before work :\

8. I worked at Texas Roadhouse, they didn't even drug test people haha

High at work, everyday :)

9. As everyone else mentioned, they definitely don't pre employment.

10. i know they dont cause my best friend works there and he smokes with me whenever he comes over.

11. I worked for McDonalds back in the day...they didn't drug test then, but that was like 10 years ago.

Honestly, I doubt any McDonalds drug tests pre-employment. It would be far too expensive, and you can't imagine the number of people they hire that don't even last 2 weeks. It would be a total waste of money.

12. this thread better be a joke or else...

[​IMG]

13. haha..hahhh..ha.. what more is there to say

14. Exacly my point, when I worked at mcdonalds there was nothing.

15. haha true. i know a few people who work there, who definitely wouldnt be there if they drug tested

16. u live in ri?

17. Exactly.:laughing:

18. Well hell nah I smoke weed with the manager at the job sometimes.