Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How much do you pay for an eighth of dank?

• Please log in to reply

Poll: How much do you pay for 1/8 of dank? (26 member(s) have cast votes)

How much do you pay for 1/8 of dank?

1. $20 (24 votes [4.45%])

Percentage of vote: 4.45%

2. $30 (40 votes [7.42%])

Percentage of vote: 7.42%

3. $40 (91 votes [16.88%])

Percentage of vote: 16.88%

4. $50 (140 votes [25.97%])

Percentage of vote: 25.97%

5. $60 (186 votes [34.51%])

Percentage of vote: 34.51%

6. $65 (23 votes [4.27%])

Percentage of vote: 4.27%

7. $70 (12 votes [2.23%])

Percentage of vote: 2.23%

8. $75 (4 votes [0.74%])

Percentage of vote: 0.74%

9. $80 (19 votes [3.53%])

Percentage of vote: 3.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

calicheese23

calicheese23

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,179 posts

Edited by calicheese23, 19 April 2009 - 07:21 AM.

SaladFingers

SaladFingers

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,487 posts
20/g, 60/8 here.. unfortunately. Could be worse, though.

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,227 posts

Edited by Lebowski, 19 April 2009 - 07:47 AM.

Canadian_Kush

Canadian_Kush

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
in my city no-one says 1/8s or 1/4s its really weird because other places in canada and the states seem to use that lingo too but the prices for weed are like this

1g- $10 bucks
2g- for $15 if your good with ur dealer or 2 for 20
3g- for 25 standard deal
5 bag for 40 or 35 if you got a good dealer
10 bag anywhere from 65-75
an ounce for 170-180

this is the prices for average weed to dank you can usually get outdoor weed for pretty cheap but i cant say ive ever seen schwag in my life

calicheese23

calicheese23

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,179 posts

AirJordan

AirJordan

Sneaker Collector

• Registered Upgraded
  • 335 posts
I gets $50-$60 dollars on a 1/8 of dank depending on bud in dealer.

Guest_KSpliff_*

Guest_KSpliff_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

I gets $50-$60 dollars on a 1/8 of dank depending on bud in dealer.

I usually don't buy by the eighth but lately there's been some Hawaiian Punch, Great White Shark, and some Haze that'd go for $40 an 1/8th in my area.

Sirk

Sirk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 481 posts
between $40-$55 depending on who i decide to get from

SoCalStoner

SoCalStoner

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 875 posts
45-60 for dank name strains

MissDankNugs

MissDankNugs

Medical Marijuana Patient

• Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts
In a local Seattle club, I pay usually 10-15 a gram, depending on the strain. I have gotten plenty of over 4 gram bags from clubs that were danky and only 40. I have however seen it all the way up to 70 an 1/8! Which I will never pay. That is just mean.

dryassistance

dryassistance

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 219 posts
30-40 for mids and highs. AB Canada.

elmo676

elmo676

elmo motha fucka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
it depends what you call dank, i get 30 for some high quality pk, can be passed off as chron (its fluffy, hardly any seeds and super green), and i get baked off of one fat joint and thats with two people smoking

and i get like diesel and other chron (from diff dealer) for 60 an 1/8

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

luvskush

luvskush

Smokin' the dank in 805

• Registered Upgraded
  • 877 posts
I think he was just asking about dispensaries, but correct me if im wrong..

There's this street in L.A. called Reseda blvd. and i go there alot, because its not too far into L.A. and the eighth price ranges from 40-65, sometimes theres cheaper like $30 eights and then ones that cost like $70, but outta these 3 clubs the price average is probably $55. One of these places I usually buy ounces from, because they got danky shit for good prices and the other 2 clubs got ounces that the average is quite a bit more.

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 19,602 posts
The prices in High Times magazine are a joke and always have been

dryassistance

dryassistance

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 219 posts

in my city no-one says 1/8s or 1/4s its really weird because other places in canada and the states seem to use that lingo too but the prices for weed are like this

1g- $10 bucks
2g- for $15 if your good with ur dealer or 2 for 20
3g- for 25 standard deal
5 bag for 40 or 35 if you got a good dealer
10 bag anywhere from 65-75
an ounce for 170-180

this is the prices for average weed to dank you can usually get outdoor weed for pretty cheap but i cant say ive ever seen schwag in my life

Umm ...... Dude Im from Halifax . NORTHSIDE!!!!!!!!!!! I live out west but spend lotsa time back home. I moved out here in 04. To say you aint seen schwag is crazy cause the valley dumps that shit in the city. I was home 2 x for a total of 5 weeks last year and both times the few times I had to buy weed(cause my west coast stash ran out) I got 1/4s and 1/8ths. I bought in Spry , Fairview , Northside and West side Halifax. All the dealers I know or bought from sold 1/8s and 1/4s and 1/2s. The stuff I brought with me back home was mids + for out here. Compared to everything I smoked down home.....it was like highs+.

Canadian_Kush

Canadian_Kush

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Umm ...... Dude Im from Halifax . NORTHSIDE!!!!!!!!!!! I live out west but spend lotsa time back home. I moved out here in 04. To say you aint seen schwag is crazy cause the valley dumps that shit in the city. I was home 2 x for a total of 5 weeks last year and both times the few times I had to buy weed(cause my west coast stash ran out) I got 1/4s and 1/8ths. I bought in Spry , Fairview , Northside and West side Halifax. All the dealers I know or bought from sold 1/8s and 1/4s and 1/2s. The stuff I brought with me back home was mids + for out here. Compared to everything I smoked down home.....it was like highs+.

lol when i say schwag i mean poopy brown mexican weed, im not gunna lie theres a lot of crappy outdoor shit full of seeds but ive never seen shit for 70 bucks a ounce like people down south talk about.

and ive honestly never heard anyone say "hey can i a 1/8" its always yo give me a "5 bag or what can you do for 30 bucks" but i dunno it might just be the people that i deal with

lol good to see some others from helltown tho im close to fairvieww

toalex89

toalex89

I SHOOT UP THC!!!!!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,151 posts
Best quality weed here in socal 45-50 an 8th (in the valley atleast)
For 420 picked up some skywalker OG(45 because I was short on cash normally 50 from the club I goto) and got 1/2g hash oil and edible for free
Posted Image
Posted Image

thegrassybowl

thegrassybowl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 115 posts
Keep in mind that down South there are no med clubs...

It is sinful how much people will charge in Missischwaggi and some other states down here. Some g's are marked up to $30 each for dank! Standard is still $60 1/8, but it can be marked up to $70-$75 for name brand if you live in the middle of nowhere (most of the South). Half the time you don't even know what it is. You get a good break on onions, right? Wrong! No breaks. It can be 20 a g across the boards up to an oz!!!!!

If you were to ask most random people on the street for something, they would most likely get you some mexi for $100/oz. Mmmm...tasty sticks and seeds, too.

ModderXtr

ModderXtr

Smoke weed every day.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,151 posts

Edited by ModderXtr, 29 January 2010 - 08:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users