Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sooooooo I hit the vape today for the first time.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doughboy04, Apr 18, 2009.

1. #21 lwien, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    Just to set the record straight, the Buddha is not made in USA/California. The company, 7th floor is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but............the Buddha is assembled in China.

2. damn lol smoking at a barber shop?

thats pretty crazy

I gotta go to your barber lol

3. same here. still waitin for somebody i know to get one.

4. yea one of my boys has a volcano vape. its pretty cool, u conserve a shit load of weed but we usually just smoke the normal amount to get even higher, lol. if u all of a sudden have money to blow, i would recommend buying a vaprizer of some kind or just get the volcano. although they are steep in price, $150-$600 ive heard, they pay for themselves. me and my friends need a about a .3-.5(each) to get a good high. when using the volcano we can use a .5 and get 4-5 people fairly high. imagine saving that kind of money? if u smoke the vape on your own u cud put very little and get high on your own.

Downside: initial price, other than that nothing comes to mind.

P.S. relax and take notes while i take tokes off the marijuana smoke.-Notorius

5. :D
    I stand corrected. I bought it through ebay. The seller must be in Cali. :D