Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Sooooooo I hit the vape today for the first time.....

• Please log in to reply

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,598 posts

Sounds like you had a great day with your first Vape session.

I purchased the Da Buddha. Made in the USA/California.

Just to set the record straight, the Buddha is not made in USA/California. The company, 7th floor is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but............the Buddha is assembled in China.

Edited by lwien, 29 September 2009 - 01:54 PM.

Guest_jayjaydubya_*

Guest_jayjaydubya_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
KIA vaporizers made in america and have a lifetime warranty available. If you need a warranty repair I have found they are very fast about it. It is also very portable as well. I have one with a bubbler attachment and I am happy so far, It also has a fixed temperature setting, which I prefer.

KIA Vaporizer - Herbal Vaporizers - Tobacco Vaporizers - Herbal Vaporizer - Buy Vaporizer

Probara

Probara

Poor student

• Registered Upgraded
  • 185 posts
damn lol smoking at a barber shop?

thats pretty crazy

I gotta go to your barber lol

ismokegreen

ismokegreen

Trudging on through the infinite now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,330 posts

Thats whats up. I have always wanted to hit a vape especially a volcano but never had the chance.

same here. still waitin for somebody i know to get one.

skillzthatkillz

skillzthatkillz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 416 posts
yea one of my boys has a volcano vape. its pretty cool, u conserve a shit load of weed but we usually just smoke the normal amount to get even higher, lol. if u all of a sudden have money to blow, i would recommend buying a vaprizer of some kind or just get the volcano. although they are steep in price, $150-$600 ive heard, they pay for themselves. me and my friends need a about a .3-.5(each) to get a good high. when using the volcano we can use a .5 and get 4-5 people fairly high. imagine saving that kind of money? if u smoke the vape on your own u cud put very little and get high on your own.

Downside: initial price, other than that nothing comes to mind.

P.S. relax and take notes while i take tokes off the marijuana smoke.-Notorius

420choochoo

420choochoo

Medical

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
:D

Just to set the record straight, the Buddha is not made in USA/California. The company, 7th floor is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but............the Buddha is assembled in China.

I stand corrected. I bought it through ebay. The seller must be in Cali. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users