Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cookie prices

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by McNasty420, Apr 17, 2009.

1. For 420 my friend is buyin some cookies. The guy he is buying from hasn't given him a price yet because he is thiking of a fair price. He doesn't know how much weed is gonna be in each cookie but hes looking for an average price. I know this is not very much info but an average price someone would pay per cookie would be appreciated. I realize it pepends on how much weed is in each cookie but any input will be appreciated. :smoke:

2. The cookies around here have usually been $5. (And they're goood. :yummy:)

Cookies and krispie treats are the most common ganja edibles here, and the krispie treats are usually $5 too, maybe a couple dollars more or less depending on the size.

3. #3 countzer0, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    If your in an area where they grow and are making edibles from trim and sweet leaf then yes $5.00 for a good edible is average.

If people are acutally using herb then even at no profit, its hard to get enough herb for $5.00 to get ya high in an edible. In most areas that people are using herb $10 is average.(ie if your using dank medical grade at $100 a quarter and putting 1 gram in a brownie, then you get 7 brownies for $100 about 14.00 a brownie and that doesnt include the ingredients.)

4. So are you saying 15 would be a fair price? I'm in a kinda similar situation to the OP

5. $5/cookie is usually the norm

if they are fully loaded chronic cookies i would consider nothing higher than $10

But then again, I'm not much about the profits..I'd rather just share for free :cool:

6. not very practical to cut brownies into 7 even neat pieces