Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cookie prices

• Please log in to reply

McNasty420

McNasty420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
For 420 my friend is buyin some cookies. The guy he is buying from hasn't given him a price yet because he is thiking of a fair price. He doesn't know how much weed is gonna be in each cookie but hes looking for an average price. I know this is not very much info but an average price someone would pay per cookie would be appreciated. I realize it pepends on how much weed is in each cookie but any input will be appreciated. :smoke:

Similar Topics: Cookie prices     x

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 48,330 posts

countzer0

countzer0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 669 posts
If your in an area where they grow and are making edibles from trim and sweet leaf then yes $5.00 for a good edible is average.

If people are acutally using herb then even at no profit, its hard to get enough herb for $5.00 to get ya high in an edible. In most areas that people are using herb $10 is average.(ie if your using dank medical grade at $100 a quarter and putting 1 gram in a brownie, then you get 7 brownies for $100 about 14.00 a brownie and that doesnt include the ingredients.)

Edited by countzer0, 17 April 2009 - 05:32 AM.

l4m3.u53rn4me

l4m3.u53rn4me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 767 posts

If your in an area where they grow and are making edibles from trim and sweet leaf then yes $5.00 for a good edible is average.

If people are acutally using herb then even at no profit, its hard to get enough herb for $5.00 to get ya high in an edible. In most areas that people are using herb $10 is average.(ie if your using dank medical grade at $100 a quarter and putting 1 gram in a brownie, then you get 7 brownies for $100 about 14.00 a brownie and that doesnt include the ingredients.)

So are you saying 15 would be a fair price? I'm in a kinda similar situation to the OP

yourHIGHness

yourHIGHness

Lady ASG

• Bronze Member
  • 1,635 posts

mr.tokes

mr.tokes

pervert

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,136 posts

not very practical to cut brownies into 7 even neat pieces

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users