just lost my best friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roids, Apr 17, 2009.

1. YES. I totally agree. That movie is godly.

2. Me too!!!

Yeah... this sort of happened to me and my friend, i wont even get into it but basically all of his friends told him weed isnt bad. He had tried it once and said it sucks and its gay becuase it made him cough or some shit, and ever since that he was 100% against it. He said shit like oh it makes you stupid its fucking dumb, its illegal for a reason, and more BS. Then he hears the exact same stuff we have been telling him from his cousins boyfriend (he like worships the dude, thinks everthing he says has got to be true) and now hes willing to smoke weed... (that pissed me off, that he wont listen to his friends but some person he barley knows he will) He hasnt smoked yet but I think he will.

^ example of narrow minded and defensive

3. Word.

4. your friend seems like a chode. find some cooler friends who smoke.

5. i smoke everyday and so do a lot of others i know, i still have a job,workout, and make good grades so i don't know what ur getting at. i smoke about 3-4gs of reg a day and i know other people who smoke a lot more than that. Sometimes i smoke more than that but i never over do it. i know my body and i know the substance. and for an update friend still won't talk to me, don't really know why i guess ill give it another couple days.

6. That kid is too ignorant, stubborn, and pigheaded to be worthy of being your friend.

7. agreed