just lost my best friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by roids, Apr 17, 2009.

1. sorry this is kinda long and i don't know if this is the right section but...

So earlier(around 6:00pm) i posted this on my myspace general tab it was not directed at anyone.
    "I smoke marijuana everyday. so what its my life let me live it the way i want to live. Stand above the ignorance and stop this already failing drug war.Learn your facts before you open your mouth, the last thing I wanna hear is about brain damage and all that other bullshit. ITS A PLANT, not a drug. CREATED BY GOD. God Said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-31) anything else u wanna know ask"

about 5 min later i get a comment from my best friend(doesn't smoke but doesn't care that i do) of 12 years, saying it does cause brain damage and that in fact his uncle has lung cancer and he said the doctors told him it was because of marijuana. the truth is he knows none of the facts just what hes heard from cops and those above the influence bullshiters.(i gave my condolences for his uncle) i the sent him some links that showed no link between weed and brain damage and that there has never been a case of lung cancer from smoking weed. Even sent him some articles about how weed is used to treat lung cancer tumors. throughout all of this he didn't seem mad. When i told him weed was not just for smoking it could be used for other things.
    when i told him it would be a very cheap and environmentaly friendly fuel he told me-
    "I could reach in my dogs ass and pull out a brick of shit and any scientist could turn that into fuel lmao". then his next message was

"yeah it has man dude if u dont wana belive what im talking about.. dude ur proly high right now i bet when i get stoned u can tell cuz u act like you know ever dam thing sir.. u dont belive a dam thing im telling you it dose hurt people... so man i guess dont talk to me anymore then.. i just care about people to dam much"

When i read this i was like WTF. Everything seemed fine like a normal conversation.
    now i am just in shock.he took me off his friends and won't talk to me. this really sucks because ive known him for 12 years and I am really sad i was just about to toke too but now im just really bummed out and i don't know what to do.

2. First of all, with his grammar, I would not believe a word he says because it is so poor to begin with no matter what you are arguing about. And what kind of fact was that he could reach into his dogs ass, and it could be fuel? He must have some super powers.

3. what the fuck did i just read

don't worry you didn't lose shit he will get over whatever the fuck is going on

4. im not sure because im talking to his sister and he is pissed(BTW im 18, senior in highschool, hes 17, senior in highschool known him since 1st grade)

5. That sucks to loose a friend

6. Fuck that kid he's a tool anyway.

7. Im gonna be honest, I thought someone died at first.

8. Everything will work out in the end. Just let him cool down and talk to him in person apologizing about you not meaning it in a bad way. I doubt he will let 1 conversation fuck up a 12 year friendship.

9. ^ same here (@halloween)

people that defend weed do usually come off as know-it-alls

but then again he sounded like one too

10. Sounds like someone that will start smoking ganj in college and realize he was wrong this whole time. da fug?

11. Yea me too

OP don't sweat it man he'll come around, if he's known you smoke and doesn't care then he'll get over it. Don't push the point though since you seem to really care about his friendship there are some things better left alone.

12. your friend sounds like some kind of douche bag anyway.

smoke up:smoke::smoke:

13. Tell him FACE to Face so he cant evade you...and be like look I really want you to be my friend and I am a responsible adult and have researched before smoking and if you look at the actual facts that I sent you then you will understand what I am saying.

Some People are LAZY and dont want to read...so show him the documentary called THE UNION The Business behind getting high...its a long movie but if he see's the first 20mins of it he can see the truth and understand and if you wanna continue go ahead more info at your side and support. Also there are millions of links...

GL

14. Doesn't seem like much of a loss.

15. yea he wouldn't even talk to me today. Oh and i tried showing him the facts with research to prove it and he told me that i beleive anything i read and thats its not true. Don't worry im not sweating it anymore hes just being a stuborn ass and hell get over it sooner or later i hope. He just doesn't want to believe that it is safe and all the things hes been told his whole life were just lies.

16. Thought someone died or something. :rolleyes:
    Pull him over and have a talk. He sounds a bit narrow-minded and defensive.

17. lol this kids retarded.

18. God doesn't exist, Cannabis is a product of many years of plant evolution on our beloved planet Earth.

19. Sounds like cellphones dont cause brain cancer, smoking doesnt cause lung cancer, etc etc.. Truth be told everyone reacts differently to every DRUG yes drug being you live in the united states. Yes maybe you, and many other people I have met in my life have no adverse reactions to marijuana other than "hungry, happy, sleepy- katt williams" lol.

But from personal experience there are long term side effects in some cases. Where to start. Attention deficite disorder, lazyness, multi personality disorder, bipolar, dissociative identity, insomnia, marijuana amotivational disorder, PARANOIA, paranoid dellusions, EXTREME VISUAL HALUCINATIONS when combined with lack of nutrition and or loss of sleep, passing out over cement, ANXIETY, slow learning disorder, schizophrenia, auditory halucinations, SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS, not to mention a complete waste of time - unless you have time to kill of course or you cant get pussy, etc etc etc... Smoking it everyday Damn, you are revealing some issues... Song title LilHomies- 2 pac, should check it out. All this aside all I am saying is that not everyone will have the same effects both short and long term. Your friend will not 'disown' you so to speak as long as your relationship doesnt rely solely on weed. Sounds like you will do fine.

After exercise and pain to the body, natural inhibitors produce DOPEamine to the brain, over time abuse of this chemical can metaphysically alter"bond" to etc. etc. etc. which confuses the natural regulation of your body. Maybe one day, one day your body will NO LONGEr be able to Naturally treat pain. And a junkie "legal junkie" you may become. Whether this is months to years to decades, scientists have yet to determine, but honestly with the government where it is, in its case of legalization, all they can do is slap a warning label on it. But better they know than to find out the hardway "ie malpractice..."

Sorry about the rant.... I still smoke now and then, but MODERATION is the key, as with any substance, drink or food. BTW Happy 4 20 :)