Official 2009 NBA Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Invictis, Apr 16, 2009.

1. vlade walking to the locker room with a cigarette in his mouth. that guy can smoke. im sure if they would let him, he would light it up on the bench

2. #42 Per Waui, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    They smoke mad cigs, but they couldn't toke with this locc

I'm pullin for Mavs too. Jason Terry is an alum of my old school :D

and who likes an upset with chi over bos? I say Derrick Rose is the truth. Espn Quote(No Chicago player has scored 36 points in a postseason game since Jordan retired. )

lol I used to have a Van Axel and like Penny Hardaway or some shit poster...aha

3. lakers are rippin shit up. as expected. luke walton just hit a big three. did you know that one of lukes earliest memories is watching jerry garcia run across his backyard naked...

4. ahah ^^^ makes me like him more

hope atleast Boozer can have a good series before his free agency, I like dudes game and my friends say he is a hero in Alaska :D

5. Crazy games with yesterday! with that said LETS GO LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanon brown aka chris brown is looking nice

6. LOL ok van gundy... haha jk but for realz, LETS GO LA!!!! tearin shit up so far

7. LOL yup van gundy is funny shit. Lets keep the momentum going LA

8. "WE WANT TACOS!"

haha

9. Lot's of blowouts so far... so much for Orlando sweeping, and the Heat only scored 64 ?? That's pathetic. Wade has gotten close to that by himself a couple of times this year.

I can't believe Denver just went on a 21-0 run. Before that it was a pretty good game

10. Fuckin A, we did not get the damn tacos...

Least we owned up on the Jazzies :D

11. #51 locnar, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    wow what a second game between chicago and boston! first it was rose and rondo, now its gordon and allen. holy shit allen just hit a three to win it:eek:

haha anybody see the look on garnets face after he hit that shot?

12. Haha ya i saw garnets face, fuck that shot was ridiculous tho... fucking celtics, I really hope the bulls can pull the upset. Oh and Ben Gordon was on fire tonight, how much did he end up with 42?

13. yup 42. he lit it up! the bulls havent been exciting for over ten years now. glad to see they are finally getting back in the mix.

14. #54 bluntz_fa_sho, Apr 21, 2009
    ben gordan was a straight up beast tonight! he kinda scares me sometimes though, i feel like he forces up a lot of shots. but i guess when your feelin it u gotta feed the hot hand.

couldn't agree with you more man, i used to be a huge bulls fan but totally fell off after they had no one fun to watch. thank god for derrick rose, he actually makes watchin basketball fun for me again.

cant believe they lost game 2 though. although the way they we got destroyed on the boards, cant really say i didn't see it coming. ray allen finally decided to stop playing like complete dick, unfortunatley. cant wait for game 3, i fully expect the bulls to come out and punch the celtics in the mouth.

god i hate paul pierece! all he does is bitch and moan after every shot he takes! (just thought id throw that in there :D)

15. #55 Nacho Danks, Apr 21, 2009
    Duuude, I hate paul pierce hes such a whiney bitch, he always flays his arms hardcore when hes driving and gets fouled.... pisses me off: and what he did in finals last year was so stupid.

I agree with you on Ben gordon, Honestly, I think him and JR Smith have the worst shot selction ever, they always jack up ridiculous shit. I love JR tho guys such a thug:cool: and hes getting better and will be way good soon!

Forgot: Fuck Ray Allen, he wont keep this up. I would love to see the bulls knock out the celtics!

16. man who is the portland/houston game not on TV? that's such BS, it's on NBA TV, I don't have that shit. if anyone can find a live stream to it online when it comes on tonight lemme know.

17. Good games so far yo, Allen/Gordon went AT IT!

These playoffs have been clutch so far

18. No matter how many times the Blazers break my heart... I will still hate them.

In a loving way.

Hate, in a loving way. :poke:

19. Like the Miami Heat and i want them to win it all but if they fail in their quest for glory and are eliminated before the finals then im guna hope the celtics win it.

D-Waaaade

20. Wishful thinking...

Post 7-11 btw (it's a store)