Essential Plant Nutrients

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Vitamin 420, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #601 lungbiscuit, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    DSCN2083.JPG View attachment 1749228 View attachment 1749228 first hydro grow on my own and I couldn't be happier with the results.I did a lot of research first and went with advanced nutrient's ph perfect grow,micro,bloom and B52 for now.been using distilled water because I don't have an ro machine. PH has always been at a 5.8-6 strait out of the jug.They were not kidding when they said no ph pen required. Change water and nutes every week.this is cbd crew yummy at day 18 veg plant was 9" tall when I started dwc.

2. Day 3 of flowering plants 18" tall and 27" wide filling out nicely

3. Is it necessary to use distilled water? Will my plants be ok if I use regular tap water? Im growing with soil: Roots Organic, if it makes a difference.

4. #604 FunkEMama, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    If using tap water let it sit for at least 24-48 hrs before using on plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. is it ok to use epsom salt mid way through flower?

Attached Files:

6. Good read, thanks for posting.

7. Any chance soeone could give me a dosage list from 2nd week of vegitation 

8. BRILLIANT Thread

9. DSCN2091.JPG plant is 40" tall now week 3 of flower.

10. #610 lungbiscuit, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    DSCN2095.JPG week 4 of flower finally stopped stretching at 44" tall. I had too start using hydroguard  from botanicare because I started getting root rot end of week 3.

11. Root rot? Generally, this is a sign that there is too much moisture accumulation at the root zone.

You can let the roots dry out a little bit. Nothing wrong with them being thirsty.

12. Botanicare fixed the problem also dropped the water level about 2 inches and new roots exploded into action plants using about 2 gallons every 3 days. Just started week 7 of flower cant wait too smoke this one.

13. If my plants are in a good soil should I still give them nutes? Will it be too much for the plants?

14. DSCN2097.JPG beginning of week 7 started using bud candy at week 3 couldn't be happier

15. DSCN2099.JPG End of week ten cant wait too chop it down.

16. Okay, I am a newbie and i am growing just to get a bit of smoke for myself, but of course the more i get the better!!
    I am growing an AutoEuforia guerilla, which is six weeks old, but has had its growth stunted by a slug infestation a few weeks back which left it with only one leaf!! It has now gotten over the trauma of the infestation is in a protected environment.

It is roughly 6-7 inches tall and probably the same in with and seems healthy even though it is so small for its age. I have only been using cow shit as a fert, and i am wondering what nutes i should buy.. I have no idea cos its so small for its age.. The only place i can get nutes is a hardware store which has a pretty wide range of plant feed and stuff,, so what should i get?

Also, i am wondering what sort of yield i should be expecting after the growth stunt... thanksss

17. Picture of the lil girl that recovered. Also I have a stunted plant that was snapped at the stem when it was about 8 inches tall. We replanted it like it was a clone and that bitch lived, haha she is flowering as of a few weeks ago, but its looking skimpy for the yield lol. I used organic ferts and nutes the whole time, no chems and shes lookin healthy for what shes been through ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438030774.713008.jpg

18. Thanks for the info, very helpful

19. Cool info
    Thanks

20. View attachment 1844507 . Nooob at this. Done research tempted to buy dynagro? Any feedback appreciated thanks. Ive tried fertilizer as plant food even mixed a couple but to no avail.