windowPanes Photography thread (Updated often)

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by windowPanes, Apr 16, 2009.

1. hahahaa i fucking love you!

2. Your F-stop is your aperture. Basically it opens an iris like device in your camera to let more light in or out. Every stop on the camera (numbered as followed: 2.8, 3.4, 5.6, 8) etc. just allow the light to be cut in half for every stop. That kind of stuff gets more important when you start working with SLR cameras.

However, I'd like to address your photoshop hatred. Most photographers use photoshop to try new affects for their photos by adding filters they didn't have for their camera, photo stitching to make a panorama, creating HDR images, etc... We use it to enhance photos that were already beautiful. We take a nice shot, appreciate, show it off, but then later on do a couple things to make it a little better. It isn't that we can't take good pictures and need photoshop to make it better, it just makes it a little more fun. The world of photography is more than just film and point and shoot cameras. Digital editing is becoming a big thing.

3. awwwwwww my gawd that looks just fanfuckintastic:eek:

EDIT: you hate photoshop eh???:devious:

thems fightin words.........:pjk

4. love em! where these pictures taken at?

5. should edit in ps or something. make them look even better :)

6. Dude panes, i might be coming into the star city in a few weeks brother.

The pics are looking good too.

7. Very nice pictures. I really like the ones with the water/river or whatever it was. :)

8. @ window panes

Do you by any chance live in roanoke county? i have a friend from there and some of those pictures look almost EXACTLY like the road to his house.

No mater the location, this is some very good photography.

9. #110 windowPanes, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009

BUMP to bring to page 1 and get everything ready for new pics!!!!

The county where the pics were taken isn't Roanoke Co., it's Rockbridge. I believe I said that earlier in the thread somewhere.

Nodding HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD on some Oxycodone and Tramadol. Also took some Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and Orphenadrine(sp(Norflex) to potentiate...ooooweeee, been awhile since i nodded this muchs.

This tiny ass bit of text has taken 40 minutes so far, keep nodding and falling on the keyboard, hahahahahahahaha.

AND REMEMBER: If you see a pic you like Feel Free to use as your desktop wallpaper, feedback is MUCH MUCH MUUUUUCH appreciated!!!

EDIT: :D :smoking::smoking:!!!NEW PICS COMING WITHIN NEXT DAY OR TWO!!!:smoking::smoking::D

10. Looks like you got some nice places to toke there man! Cool pics.

11. #112 holysmokes, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009

you didnt tell me you had oxys..... wherez minez???:mad::p

cant wait for the new pics man, hurry that shit up:D

12. Well here they are guys, sorry for the wait if ya cared...been depressed so I haven't been doin much.

Got up on some free addy tonight trying to stay up and get my days/nights straightened out so my sleep schedule works around so it's not impossible for me to get up before sunset...haha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

/part one of update for now.

13. hell yeah man! diggin all the new pics:cool:

14. Thanks dood!!!!

I'm treatin my arm burn with some percs i scored today. 30mgs for 20, but shit, take what you can get while you get it.

and these percs are WELLLL NEEDED riiight now, this burns a fuckin pain and a half.

Any more comments are Well appreciated! I probably wont be getting any shots in today, but I'll work on it this week when im not doin community service!:eek:

15. awesome pictures man...

16. Thaaaaaaaanks Maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn:smoking::hippie:

..oh yeah, and Percs Work. hahaha no more hurty on the burny

17. What are you taking pictures of? I don't get it

18. thats some tight shit dude :D