Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my dad smokes.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joe., Apr 16, 2009.

1. Well a little while ago I was in my parents closet ( I don't remember why) I wasn't snooping around or anything and I saw Zig Zag rolling papers. I was SOOOO curious if my dad smoked I was wondering if you guys would help me out. I mean what else do people use Zig Zags for my Dad is pretty much rich why would he make his own cigs plus he doesn't even smoke cigs but he does smoke cigars which is where i found the zig zags by his cigar case thing. My mom secretly smokes and she doesnt think I know about it but ive seen her packs of cigs so that crosses that option off. Also my dad is really cool and sometime he has these moments where he is just extremely loose and funny as hell but other times hes straight and is like a normal dad in his mid 40's lol. Idk help me decide and whether or not I should look for more sides that my dad is a stoner :D

2. Put a nug on his desk and see what his reaction is.

3. Haha that would be hilarious but yeah I can't really do that.

4. "dad do you smoke marijuana (be technical) because I found what appear to be rolling papers"...

5. I dont think zig zags are enough evidence. Some people just like their own rolled cigs. Id go snooping :rolleyes:

6. "Hello Father, fine weather we're having, what are your thoughts upon the topic of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol?"

7. here is what you should say and do, do first roll up a nice blunt with some good dank bud in it.. say this "dad im 18 and a grown adult and i know when someone is stoned, so i was wondering if you wanted to smoke this blunt with me?":smoke:

8. I've talked to my dad about MJ before and he seemed cool about it he was like yeah I did all that stuff as a kid and MJ is far from the worst thing you can do, but I'm not sure if he would actually do something like that with his kid.

9. Lawl.

10. when you think he's high try to blow his mind!!!

also... I would buy a shirt with something weed-related on it and see what he says

11. I think we have a winner:hello:

12. I wish my dad smoked. Haha, he is one of those old guys that still calls Marijuana "dope" and he acts like it is Heroin....Which I don't understand since he used to do all sorts of illegal drugs back in his day. Hypocrites.:rolleyes:

/rant.

Well, your a stoner. You know what to look for, so go look. You know of good places to hide shit in your room probably, so, go in his room and think of where you would hide your stash in there, hopefully you will find something.

Or just be straight up and ask him.

13. tbh id just let it go. unless you have some desire to smoke with him. i wouldnt rele want to smoke with my parents even if they were fine with it. but it sounds to me like your dad wouldnt give a shit if you smoke, so just go on keepin about your business and just now you dont have to worry so much about being caught or whatever.

14. Yea.. as much as I know u wanna find out, I'll have to side w/ being safe on this one, @ least dont try and find out til ur out of the house and cant rly get punished for him finding out you toke, if it turns out he really doesnt. Curiosity killed the cat y'know :p

15. make some weed brownies and have him eat one, and try and get something out of him.

16. My dad calls it that too

But he;s cool, he's in his mid 50's

Both my parents smoke up

Its all good in my fam

OP, I would just blaze in front of him and see what he does...that's what I did when I was like 15

17. yea your dad burns my pop is 46 and he grew up burnin but stopped and when he found out i smoked he just smoked with 1 time and i havent seen him smoke since

18. Ask him what his favorite movie is. I was thinking my Dad did, and when asked he said his favorite movie is Dude Where's My Car.

Bam.

19. Not necessarily true though. Some of my mom's favorite moves are stoner movies. I actually saw Harold and Kumar with her in the theaters lol, she hasn't smoked since she was a teen..

20. Lol good idea! Haha I like the t shirt one too... dont see the harm in asking or doing subtle things like that, although I would definitely discourage snooping