How to poop at work

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by IndianaToker, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Man these are funny as hell, I laughed my ass off the whole time. My favorite ones are the few above that talk about "usually happens at someone elses house" because its so true.

2. haha i am baked and that made me laugh so hard the whole time i was reading that. +rep for that dude :p

3. this was kinda retarded, you dont need weird terms just get in and get out. everybody poops and its why the stalls are there the only people who would look down on you for pooping are tthose with there heads to far us their own ass to push out a good turd! no offense btw
    ~kushcow:smoking:

edit: not the one right above this post, that was hilariuos!!!!

4. This made my night

5. I liked the first post, it was new. The second list is funny, but I've seen it at Spencers a lot.

6. hey when i find people pooping in the stalls with no one else in the bathroom i'll make fart noises during the akward silence just... idk. i just did it one day and thought it was funny so i keep doing it. weird. this thread makes me reflect on it.

7. this made me laugh so hard i could barely breath and i had to stop reading even before i had finished!
    of course, i was completely baked and ended up literally rolling on the floor laughing!!!
    :)

8. that was hilarious.
    like i'm not even high and i laughed my ass off at every-single-one. +rep fo sho

9. funny as hell!!! literally rolling on the ground at one point...laughing so hard i had to stop reading and compose myself...seriously :)

10. I'm still laughing so hard I'm crying. Oh jesus this is a good one.

11. That was really funny dude! It's true I'm always looking for the SAFE HAVEN toilets so I can relax and not have to CAMO COUGH or COURTESY FLUSH when I hear someone coming in. And then, I always wait for the person to leave to avoid eye contact: so awkward. Especially since it's men and women in the same little bathroom!!:wave:

12. that is without a doubt the funniest thread ive ever read i couldnt stop laughin all that shit is true hahaha :laughing: ive gotta save that and show it too all my freinds cause everybody can relate to every single one of those terms..

13. god those names are so damn funny!!!!
    but I'm the ROCK TYPE CRAPPER
    which means everybody knows what am I doing when I'm shitting...

14. Haha this made me laugh so hard! :hello: I brought memories...like.

When i had to run 600 yards at least to get to my house and shit. I had to stop midway and bend down and hold it back. THen i huffed up a hill and busted through my door like the SWAT teams and BARELY made it to the toilet.

And when i had machine gun farts(lol) that wouldn't stop at the middle of the night for like a minute. It was loud. Echoing if you must.

I haven't luaghed like that since i was a little kid with my brother.

15. hahah wow thx for the good laugh.

16. too funny, too funny!

17. HAHA that is hilarious
    i actually had to experience the walk of shame yesterday. i was blackout drunk the night before, and i had the worst hangover. Of course, i still had to go to work. I felt sick to my stomach all day (I actually turned off the light to the room i work in to avoid people talking to me and just slept on the floor). Anyways, I decided that taking a shit would make me feel better...well it didnt.
    I walked into the bathroom casually, playing it cool if someone was to be in there. Luckily no one was, so i dropped my jeans and let her rip. Dear god did it reak of alcohol and diarrhea. My mouth started to get the disgusting salty taste that you get right before you throw up..I was gaging and leaning down between my legs in case i would throw up it was so bad. It all came out in one swift giant wash, like a frozen yogurt machine that has watery ice cream.
    After I finished, i grabbed the air freshener and thought to myself "oh thank god, i need to cover this smell!"
    The fucking spray was out.
    I panicked, thinking "holy fuck, i need to get the fuck out of here!!"
    Surely, as I flush I hear the creaking of the bathroom door. I step out to see a tall dark man in a contruction outfit. He passes me, walks into my stall.
    Fuck washing my hands. I ran.

18. turdburgler and watermelon rofl. such toilet talk

19. Whoa, I can't believe this thread is still around. I was still a lurker when this shit started (pun originally not intended).

20. Quite possibly the funniest thing that I have ever read. I busted out laughing many times. I even check back to reread it. It gets funnier each time.