Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

UK - Jack Herer, Nepalese, Caramello, Pakistani Charas, Afghan Gold Seal (!), Maroc

• Please log in to reply

Crick&Watson

Crick&Watson

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hi,
I haven't posted for a while but I've run into some particularly nice things at the moment!

Jack Herer - I was in the USA briefly over the last few weeks and ran into some nice guys selling this. Killer smoke - classic 'stone' + Brilliant taste!

Posted Image

Back in the UK I've got some excellent varieties of hash:

Posted Image

Clockwise from top left :

Nepalese (as marked) - Gorgeous smell; unusually fresh section of a 'temple ball'. Very soft and , of course, a damn potent smoke!

Posted Image

Caramello - This too, is very fresh and uncharacteristically soft, as demonstrated it easily separates into a creamy and fruity smoke.

Posted Image

Bent into two sections :

Posted Image

Pakistani Charas -From the tribal region of Afridi Tirah (Sorry - I had some Tosh Valley but that's an Indian variety) It contains surprisingly little plant matter as is customary of Pakistani gaarda, and it's a relatively smooth smoke, containing no adulterants.

Posted Image

Afghan Gold Seal Hash - WOW. Incredible hash; this stuff is what a lot of European smokers dream of. It's so sticky that laying it on glass will cause it to stick until it rips. Extremely aromatic smoke, but can be overpowering if you're unprepared!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sadly I forgot to photograph the XXX, which is at the bottom - this is top grade Moroccan light press hash, known as 'Pollen' in the UK, except this isn't adulterates shit, it's honey coloured and a deceivingly light smoke, as it's pretty strong! Very good for a day time joint.

Enjoy! (I'm going to.....)

C&W

Edited by Crick&Watson, 15 April 2009 - 11:07 PM.

• wunschshrek and The_Joker like this

drfillmypipeup

drfillmypipeup

Bluntastic!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
I aprove!

Crick&Watson

Crick&Watson

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

I aprove!

As do I.

Just sampled some more of these varieties; they are a real pleasure to have!

C&W

silkyjohnson

silkyjohnson

Spare Change?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 957 posts
beauuuuutiful hash

mannym1732

mannym1732

Registered Toker...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,377 posts
Looks so yummy!!!

effektz

effektz

Toking

• Old School
  • 1,488 posts
NO doubt that stuff looks so bomb it's been so long since I've had hash :(

LincolnSixEcho

LincolnSixEcho

dodging bullets, baby

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
wow, it's rare enough for me to get any sort of hash at all so it's great to see such a nice variety of top grade stuff :yummy:

wunschshrek

wunschshrek

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,723 posts
Wow...

The only time i had access to international hashish like this was when zippybud was in business, or when I was in the netherlands.

The nepalese cream hash was my favourite, but i never even seen that afghan gold seal shit before.

+rep for making me salivate to the point of dripping drool on my shirt.

dwaine

dwaine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts
never been able to find any hash other than crappy soap bar :(

camelflauge

camelflauge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 307 posts
Wow. I wish I had access to hash down here in the dirty south : /. I have only seen it twice, and it definently didn't look as good as yours!

devilishfatcat

devilishfatcat

Blunt smoka-chronic toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 913 posts
Mate, who the fuck are you?

Who the hell even knows people who have contacts to get them hash from one of these regions never mind ALL OF EM..

Crazy shit man that afghan gold seal looks fucking insane, not that any of the other dont but that just stands out to me.

The things id do for some of that hash... well i just cant say... id get banned LOOL

D.
:smoke:

HazyIndica786

HazyIndica786

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Nice buds/hash!!!... I have never seen Pakistani hash...thats real cool...Im actually Pakistani so it would nice if I could find some in my area...time to make some calls.

M0nkEyPaW

M0nkEyPaW

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
that looks like a shit i took earlier.....haha jk looks like some great stuff :P

ashley11

ashley11

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
you lucky bastards, my mate brought me sum shit back from amsterdam, problem is most of it was shit and burnt black, think it might of been that afghani border stuff tho it smelt an awful lot like that nasty squidgy black stuff, didnt want to smoke it but i havent got much choice now tbh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users