Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Properties of Cannabinoids [PIC]

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Synned, Apr 13, 2009.

1. I saw a news segment on the topic of ADHD and cannabis and a physician (who is an advocate) suggested one can still reap the medicinal effects without high by chewing it??

Is this true? I am asking this question for those with children who would like to make the switch from pharma drugs or avoid them all together.

2. Godess72. If you visit us at the link I gave above you will find feedback and experiences from many of our 5,000 members, many of whom are exploring the use of cannabis in pediactric cases. We are NOT selling anything, simply sharing information and advice. Be well, take care of each other.
    "Pops"

3. VAPORIZERS.
    For all those like me who can't afford a fancy vape and rely on the old standby The Magic Flight Launch Box, I just splurged on their Finish Grinder. The difference is amazing. Just my 2c.
    "Pops"

4. i am looking for a strain that is good for chronic pain. i have osteo and psoriatic arthritis in my back, feet and shoulders. i am tired of taking narcotics. i am interested in the new strains being developed that are high in cbd and an equal amount of thc. i imagine these would be good for pain relief. i do not like much of the mj that i have smoked in recent years, they all seem to make me paranoid or nervous. i started smoking mj in 1973 and back the all you could get were colombian, mexican and an occasion thai stick and i never remember being paranoid in fact the most potent weed that i have ever smoked was a colombian gold that cost me 120.00 a quarter pound and was at least 60% seeds but my god it was the best shit i ever smoked in my life. one hit and it was nothing but relaxation and laughter. i do not know about it's medicinal properties because i was in my early twenties and did not have any medical issues at the time. along around 1985 everything available starting being nothing but skunk weed. the first time i smoked it i went to a jimmy page and jason bonham concert and i drove, after the first joint i became super paranoid and i couldn't smoke anymore. when all i could get was lombo i smoked all the time, driving, at work and i was able to function fine as a matter of fact i drove like a little old lady never going above 25 miles an hour and always checking my mirrors. i guess my question is does anyone know any strains available,preferably auto flower that have the same effect as the old time colombians etc. i would surely appreciate it.

5. I think eating cannabis is far better for pain than smoking it. Look into badkittys smiles here on gc

6. What is that?

7. A username on grass city forums
    Or go to badkatscannapharm.com

8. Great thread dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Well - I'm all about eating my weed now. Edible is what actually has the best real effects for my physical symptoms. I discovered this because my vaporizer broke, and I was smoking for a little while (because I hadn't liked the edibles I'd used in the past), and had to try something else because the smoke smell was bothering the other people I live with. 

So I decided to try making my *own* edibles. It took away a lot of the trial and error and made all the difference in the world. I get absolute control over what strain of weed I'm using, too.

Now edible is my main thing, though I'll have to decarb my weed and make canna-oil once I run out of the stuff I made with my AVB. Lovin' it.  

10. Awesome Thread, I use threads like this to gain most my knowledge for my dispensary and how to best steer patients in the direction they are looking for to alleviate particular symptoms.  Thank you for the info had to finally make an account to pay grattitude.

11. really it  is a   nice information.

OK - just so y'all know - after almost a month of almost exclusively eating my meds - yeah, I have a tolerance now. So be warned. I get my relief and it helps the symptoms but... if you want to actually feel that buzz... this isn't the way to go, lol.

13. da only property of da canabenod dat matterz is it getin u high as fuk :hello: :smoking:

14. so stupid lol cannabinoids don't even get u high😂😭

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. OK - I give up!
    Where is this vaporizing temperature chart everyone is talking about? I saw the chart of all the cannabinoids one page one, but nothing about vape temps

16. #136 Tree dogg, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
  17. any one still have the second pic? it was deleted. i think it was boiling temps for the cbds

18. good post about the cannabinoids, should have listed THC since it works in concert with all the other cannabinoids.

19. I believe that my website medicalcannabisknowledge.com can provide relevant information. It's full of all types of medical cannabis information. I'd appreciate it if ya'll would check it out and leave some feedback.

20. #140 stealth.or, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    CB2 cannabinoid receptor agonist ameliorates Alzheimer-like phenotype in AβPP/PS1 mice (2013)
    PMID:     23515018

Antagonism of cannabinoid receptor 2 pathway suppresses IL-6-induced immunoglobulin IgM secretion (2014)
    PMID:     24913620

Targeting CB2-GPR55 receptor heteromers modulates cancer cell signaling (2014)
    PMID:     24942731

Novel halogenated derivates of JWH-018: Behavioral and binding studies in mice (2015)
    PMID:     25769232

For whom the endocannabinoid tolls: Modulation of innate immune function and implications for psychiatric disorders (2015)
    PMID:     25794989

[medication is no replacement for truth in spiritual habits]

Cannabinoids to treat spinal cord injury (2015)
    PMID:     25805333

Highlight what follows the colon in this statement right clicking to interweb search:  PMID

interweb search via mouse highlight via mouse clicking twice.png

Sort results by date:

http://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=cb2
    http://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=cb1+cb2
    http://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=cb2+inflammation+human

http://no-www.org

View attachment Cannabinoid_Receptor_2_suppress_IgM ______________ Xmpp Texting $0.pdf