Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Properties of Cannabinoids [PIC]

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Synned, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Wonderful. The first diagram is very useful to some of us as well. ++

2. Wow, I never realized marijuana was so useful...

3. good info thanx kor the share!

4. I'm presuming you found this in a .PDF from a torrent perhaps. Whatever the case is, and who cares, thank you very much.

5. Very useful!! This would explain why I stopped getting sick every month after I started smoking. And not nearly as many sinus infections!

6. is this all really true and proven? cause if so thats awesome

7. Yep it is really true.
    Search for Granny Storm Crows list- 2009
    For more info^

8. This is fantastic! Cool post. I will definitely be keeping a local copy to reference to.

9. Thanks, Synned! This is wonderful information. My friend and I are working to learn as much as we can about cannabis so we can properly educate people about all the benefits. Our mindset is focused on clearing away a lot of the junk that some have been led to believe as true.

Keep it up!

10. I've seen that stuff in a Cannabis Chemistry book I downloaded in PDF format. I can pass it on to anyone that wants it. I have just about every cannabis book of importance.

11. It's a very good picture - i sent so many people back to school with it:smoke:

12. I really enjoyed reading and learning about this. As someone who self-medicates it is very valuable to me. Thanks! +rep:smoke:

13. You have given an interesting informatic article for vaporized users. Through this the people who do not realize about marijuana will be aware of it. Some users who are working on this topic, they also will use this great information.

14. scientific stoners in thisbitch

15. This is a very cool thread. I love the pie chart along with the chemicals that are derived from the various cannabinoids to show their beneficial effects!

One question though. Does anyone have a link/list of strains and their approximate cannabinoid composition? It would be extremely helpful determining an appropriate medical strain if we could compare strain composition to a chart as detailed as the one you posted.

16. awesome post.

17. very good thread nice find

18. The Phytocannabinoid info is from this study:

OMMA 1998

I posted this up a few years ago, but there's a ton of info in my sig link.

19. instead of vaping it and trying to get the exact boiling point of each chemical just eat it and you will get all those chemicals