Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best Vaporizer for SMALL amts. of herb?

• Please log in to reply

superconducter

superconducter

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has some suggestions for a vaporizer that would work really well for SMALL amounts of herb.

I'm super sensitive to cannabis and it takes much, much less to medicate me than most others.

I have read about the vapor bros. and a few others but people seem to consistently say that you need to really pack the bowl for it to work well.

Honestly, a very small amount works just fine for me but there appear to be issues of flow, heat, etc. that could make it not work so well.

Any thoughtful suggestions? Sure would appreciate them.

Thanks a lot for your help.

joekites

joekites

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
Check out the Purple-Days vaporizer. I believe it would be exactly what you're looking for. Excellent reviews too...

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,299 posts
The Purple Days. The bowl only holds 0.025g, which is the smallest bowl of any vape on the market. It is also the most efficient vape on the market.

Their site: Vaporizer and Aromatherapy

Reviews: http://www.marijuana...ays-review.html

Edited by lwien, 12 April 2009 - 10:22 PM.

festigio369

festigio369

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 189 posts
vapir mini oxygen 2. I have it, it works well, you get like 14 hits from .1 grams. It utilizes all the THC. And its portable with a rechargable battery.

TJ.

TJ.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 608 posts
You can make a good one out of a lightbulb. Look it up on YouTube for a how-to. It is really easy to make and it really works.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,299 posts

vapir mini oxygen 2. I have it, it works well, you get like 14 hits from .1 grams. It utilizes all the THC. And its portable with a rechargable battery.

I'd stay away from any Vapir products. There have been major problems with them in the past, everything from just not working to leaking vapor. Not only that, but God forbid if anything should go wrong, they have the worst warranty of any vape manufacturer on the market: 90 days, and if you want a longer one, you have to pay for it.

HazyYy

HazyYy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Bets vape for what you are looking for is the Vaporstar. Portable since it uses a lighter and is awesome. I have one so if you have any questions feel free to pm me. Very small bowl. Probobally 15-20 hits off of .1-.2. Great product for the money.

V A P O R S T A R

festigio369

festigio369

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 189 posts

I'd stay away from any Vapir products. There have been major problems with them in the past, everything from just not working to leaking vapor. Not only that, but God forbid if anything should go wrong, they have the worst warranty of any vape manufacturer on the market: 90 days, and if you want a longer one, you have to pay for it.

I heard bad things about it too, but some good, so i got it, and it works so well for me. i guess vapir is a hit or miss company. so far, no plastic fumes, works well, heats up fast, vapers don't leak, and its portable, so i must have just been lucky to not get a shit one. :)

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,299 posts

Bets vape for what you are looking for is the Vaporstar. Portable since it uses a lighter and is awesome. I have one so if you have any questions feel free to pm me. Very small bowl. Probobally 15-20 hits off of .1-.2. Great product for the money.

V A P O R S T A R

Vaporstar is a great vape, but if portability is not a concern, than I think there are better options than a butane powered vape.

But IF portability is a priority, than yes, the Vaporstar, along with the VaporGenie, the Iolite, and the Vapeman ( [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOolF1rjkME]YouTube - vapman vaporizer at work[/ame] ), are all great options.

Mik3y142

Mik3y142

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
vapman looks legit. i've never seen it before. nice video haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users