Worried about my Attitude order!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by time and cheese, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Hello, I sent my payment and on Monday I received an email with my tracking number. Well I have been checking on the tracking number on Royal mail Track and Trace everyday and the message that appears is to Come Back Later. Since Monday it has not changed. I am starting to worry if Attitude sent my package. I emailed them yesterday but no response.

2. dont worry attitude is legit. Just be patient.

3. LOL getting a lil impatient are yah??? Dude whats funny is I placed an order Sunday with a different company and got the shipping confirmed E mail Monday aswell. Imma bet that we both would have gotten our seeds friday had it not been a holiday. If I were you Id expect em on Tuesday at the earliest cause of the 4 day weekend.

What Strains are yah waiting on anyhow? Im waiting on

1x Super Skunk - Feminized
    2x Afghani #1 - Regular
    1x Super Lemon Haze - Feminized
    1x TrainWreck - Feminized
    1x Alaskan Ice - Feminized
    1x Euforia - Feminized
    1x LSD - Feminized
    2x Ata Tundra - Regular !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Nice choice of seeds. I am just asking because the Track and Trace hasn't even listed my package yet.

5. Attitude are brilliant. I ordered seeds on a Thursday, Attitude are in the UK, I received my seeds here in Spain the following Tuesday. You just cannot do better than that.

6. I am not worried about Attitude itself(because I have heard a lot of great things about them), what I am worried about is that the Track and Trace keeps on saying to Come Back Later because the item doesn't even show up yet.

7. It will say that even after you get your order.
    Don't ever ever worry about getting your stuff from The Attiutde!

8. Both times I ordered from Attitude my order on the Royal Mail side said "Sent to United States Postal Carrier" then I'd check the USPS.com web site and it would never say anything, nothing about it being in customs or anything. Then all of a sudden I'd check it one day and it'd say it's been delivered.

From 2 orders at Attitude I got the first in 6 business days, the 2nd in 4 business days, can you beat that? I think not!

9. #9 Burned Haze, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    4/12 Just ordered from Attitude Seedbank!

I was worried since i activated that prepaid card and it was rejecting it!

Barney's Farm LSD Feminized (5)
    GHS Indica Mix H (GREAT WHITE SHARK- LEMON SKUNK - WHITE RHINO - TRAIN WRECK - CHEESE .) (5)

FREE G13 LABS THAI SUPER SKUNK 5 Reg SEEDS
    1 X FREE SKUNK NO.1 FEMINIZED SEED Worth £8

100 with shipping ( no Sig )

I guess i will have to tell my clone guy off. LOL

So Excited!!!