• Apr 11 2009 03:52 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • loadupthebong
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

Where is a good chain store where i can buy a cheap scale? Also do you have to be 18 to buy a scale?
Replies (21)

Similar Topics: Where to buy a Scale?     x

• stealthslaya77
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

You gotta be under 18 to be a member here...
Just a friendly reminder...

But a good idea would maybe go through a connect, or just head down to head shop..

If worse comes to worse, order one of Ebay :hello:

• The wind began to howl

• redchrons
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

Why would you have to be 18 to buy a scale??? Just go to Amazon.com or go to Target or Walmart...lol....

• PipPipPip
  • PurpleHaze312
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

Are there any .01g scales that can be bought at a big name store that would be easy to find. Cause I don't know about any nearby headshops and I don't want to order one online so that my parents can find it in the mail and start asking questions...

And I really doubt you have to be over 18 to buy a scale.... just don't say something stupid like, "is this a good scale for weighing my weed?"

• PipPipPip
  • PurpleHaze312
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:18 PM

Why would you have to be 18 to buy a scale??? Just go to Amazon.com or go to Target or Walmart...lol....

I've tried looking on target's website for a .01g scale, i couldn't find anything that accurate.

• The wind began to howl

• redchrons
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

I've tried looking on target's website for a .01g scale, i couldn't find anything that accurate.

American Weigh Digital Scales: 1/10th Gram Scales

I found that by Google-ing .01 gram scales lol....

• PipPipPip
  • PurpleHaze312
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:25 PM

If only they sold that at Target...

• is watching you. now

• orimas16
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:26 PM

try your friendly local headshop, they usually sell pretty good scales for like 30 bucks.

• orange.panda
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:29 PM

Are there any .01g scales that can be bought at a big name store that would be easy to find. Cause I don't know about any nearby headshops and I don't want to order one online so that my parents can find it in the mail and start asking questions...

And I really doubt you have to be over 18 to buy a scale.... just don't say something stupid like, "is this a good scale for weighing my weed?"

Opening someone elses mail is a federal crime. If you really think your parents are going to open your mail just say, mom dad I ordered a present for you guys online so please dont open any packages i get.

• smoke or die
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 605 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

yes you need to be 18 to buy a scale. i know its stupid.

• Bass Head

• Mardhyn
  • Bronze Member
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

yes you need to be 18 to buy a scale. i know its stupid.

/facepalm

Anyway a lot of people I know in real life are scared as fuck to order anything paraphernalia wise online. To me it just seems like everyday millions of scales, pipes, tubes, and what not are shipped to everywhere in the world, the universe doesn't revolve around you, you'll be fine ordering online unless you go to like LEO.gov and post a thread saying "Hi I bought a scale and I smoke weed, I live at 69 dumbass lane".

I have the snake eyes scale Grasscity sells, it does the job well, but its cheaply made, rough handling can break it, and my first one broke without me doing much to it in terms of manhandling. I'd recommend something off of amazon, you might end up having to pay 30-50 dollars, but you'll have the assurance you have a solid scale.

• Frosted flakes

• NNK
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

Got mine on ebay for 5 bucks. Brand new from chingchong land.
  • The Lone Wolf likes this

• xMegadethx
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:27 PM

American Weigh Digital Scales: 1/10th Gram Scales

I found that by Google-ing .01 gram scales lol....

that isnt a .01 scale..... A tenth of a gram is 0.1 and .01 is a hundredth. Learnyer mathz better

• Blunt Enthusiast.

• Mr Unknown
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 11,046 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:16 AM

This could maybe do, decided hey maybe this is better and it is at sears or so it says.

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

• smoke or die
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 605 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

This could maybe do, decided hey maybe this is better and it is at sears or so it says.

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

Its probably not in the store. just for order online.

• Pip
  • seth35
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

Im in Oklahoma with no head shop for 50 miles and I need a good scale I'm thinking if getting one off eBay amd having it shipped to a abandoned house then check that mailbox everyday

• swaqqer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

amazon.
/thread

• John Wilkes Booth

• jwbooth
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

Im in Oklahoma with no head shop for 50 miles and I need a good scale I'm thinking if getting one off eBay amd having it shipped to a abandoned house then check that mailbox everyday

Wow man, great idea. -_-

• Ego oblideration

• BakedPenguins
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 700 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

Do you have a friends house you can send it to?
And normally I don't age police, don't really care, but could you make it more obvious? Lmao :ey:

• 420everysecond
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 866 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:05 PM

Why must you resurrect this thread? Just buy one from Amazon and have it shipped to your house. Easiest way to do it, you don't have to drive anywhere. If you need to have it shipped to an abandoned house just to get it, and that's because of your parents, then I'm really sorry man.
Oh, welcome to the City! :wave::gc_rocks:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved