Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Where to buy a Scale?

• Please log in to reply

loadupthebong

loadupthebong

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Where is a good chain store where i can buy a cheap scale? Also do you have to be 18 to buy a scale?

Similar Topics: Where to buy a Scale?     x

stealthslaya77

stealthslaya77

• Registered Upgraded
  • 159 posts
You gotta be under 18 to be a member here...
Just a friendly reminder...

But a good idea would maybe go through a connect, or just head down to head shop..

If worse comes to worse, order one of Ebay :hello:

redchrons

redchrons

The wind began to howl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,960 posts
Why would you have to be 18 to buy a scale??? Just go to Amazon.com or go to Target or Walmart...lol....

PurpleHaze312

PurpleHaze312

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Are there any .01g scales that can be bought at a big name store that would be easy to find. Cause I don't know about any nearby headshops and I don't want to order one online so that my parents can find it in the mail and start asking questions...

And I really doubt you have to be over 18 to buy a scale.... just don't say something stupid like, "is this a good scale for weighing my weed?"

PurpleHaze312

PurpleHaze312

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Why would you have to be 18 to buy a scale??? Just go to Amazon.com or go to Target or Walmart...lol....

I've tried looking on target's website for a .01g scale, i couldn't find anything that accurate.

redchrons

redchrons

The wind began to howl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,960 posts

I've tried looking on target's website for a .01g scale, i couldn't find anything that accurate.

American Weigh Digital Scales: 1/10th Gram Scales

I found that by Google-ing .01 gram scales lol....

PurpleHaze312

PurpleHaze312

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
If only they sold that at Target...

orimas16

orimas16

is watching you. now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
try your friendly local headshop, they usually sell pretty good scales for like 30 bucks.

orange.panda

orange.panda

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts

Are there any .01g scales that can be bought at a big name store that would be easy to find. Cause I don't know about any nearby headshops and I don't want to order one online so that my parents can find it in the mail and start asking questions...

And I really doubt you have to be over 18 to buy a scale.... just don't say something stupid like, "is this a good scale for weighing my weed?"

Opening someone elses mail is a federal crime. If you really think your parents are going to open your mail just say, mom dad I ordered a present for you guys online so please dont open any packages i get.

smoke or die

smoke or die

• Registered Upgraded
  • 605 posts
yes you need to be 18 to buy a scale. i know its stupid.

Mardhyn

Mardhyn

Bass Head

• Bronze Member
  • 1,537 posts

NNK

NNK

Frosted flakes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
Got mine on ebay for 5 bucks. Brand new from chingchong land.

xMegadethx

xMegadethx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts

American Weigh Digital Scales: 1/10th Gram Scales

I found that by Google-ing .01 gram scales lol....

that isnt a .01 scale..... A tenth of a gram is 0.1 and .01 is a hundredth. Learnyer mathz better

Mr Unknown

Mr Unknown

Blunt Enthusiast.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,376 posts
This could maybe do, decided hey maybe this is better and it is at sears or so it says.

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

smoke or die

smoke or die

• Registered Upgraded
  • 605 posts

This could maybe do, decided hey maybe this is better and it is at sears or so it says.

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

Its probably not in the store. just for order online.

seth35

seth35

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Im in Oklahoma with no head shop for 50 miles and I need a good scale I'm thinking if getting one off eBay amd having it shipped to a abandoned house then check that mailbox everyday

swaqqer

swaqqer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts
amazon.
/thread

jwbooth

jwbooth

John Wilkes Booth

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,252 posts

Im in Oklahoma with no head shop for 50 miles and I need a good scale I'm thinking if getting one off eBay amd having it shipped to a abandoned house then check that mailbox everyday

Wow man, great idea. -_-

BakedPenguins

BakedPenguins

Ego oblideration

• Registered Upgraded
  • 700 posts

Do you have a friends house you can send it to?
And normally I don't age police, don't really care, but could you make it more obvious? Lmao :ey:

420everysecond

420everysecond

• Registered Upgraded
  • 866 posts

Why must you resurrect this thread? Just buy one from Amazon and have it shipped to your house. Easiest way to do it, you don't have to drive anywhere. If you need to have it shipped to an abandoned house just to get it, and that's because of your parents, then I'm really sorry man.
Oh, welcome to the City! :wave::gc_rocks:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users