Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy a Scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loadupthebong, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Where is a good chain store where i can buy a cheap scale? Also do you have to be 18 to buy a scale?

2. You gotta be under 18 to be a member here...
    Just a friendly reminder...

But a good idea would maybe go through a connect, or just head down to head shop..

If worse comes to worse, order one of Ebay :hello:

3. Why would you have to be 18 to buy a scale??? Just go to Amazon.com or go to Target or Walmart...lol....

4. Are there any .01g scales that can be bought at a big name store that would be easy to find. Cause I don't know about any nearby headshops and I don't want to order one online so that my parents can find it in the mail and start asking questions...

And I really doubt you have to be over 18 to buy a scale.... just don't say something stupid like, "is this a good scale for weighing my weed?"

5. I've tried looking on target's website for a .01g scale, i couldn't find anything that accurate.

6. If only they sold that at Target...

7. try your friendly local headshop, they usually sell pretty good scales for like 30 bucks.

8. Opening someone elses mail is a federal crime. If you really think your parents are going to open your mail just say, mom dad I ordered a present for you guys online so please dont open any packages i get.

9. yes you need to be 18 to buy a scale. i know its stupid.

10. /facepalm

Anyway a lot of people I know in real life are scared as fuck to order anything paraphernalia wise online. To me it just seems like everyday millions of scales, pipes, tubes, and what not are shipped to everywhere in the world, the universe doesn't revolve around you, you'll be fine ordering online unless you go to like LEO.gov and post a thread saying "Hi I bought a scale and I smoke weed, I live at 69 dumbass lane".

I have the snake eyes scale Grasscity sells, it does the job well, but its cheaply made, rough handling can break it, and my first one broke without me doing much to it in terms of manhandling. I'd recommend something off of amazon, you might end up having to pay 30-50 dollars, but you'll have the assurance you have a solid scale.

11. Got mine on ebay for 5 bucks. Brand new from chingchong land.

12. Im in Oklahoma with no head shop for 50 miles and I need a good scale I'm thinking if getting one off eBay amd having it shipped to a abandoned house then check that mailbox everyday

13. amazon.
    /thread

14. Wow man, great idea. -_-

15. Do you have a friends house you can send it to?
    And normally I don't age police, don't really care, but could you make it more obvious? Lmao :ey:

16. Why must you resurrect this thread? Just buy one from Amazon and have it shipped to your house. Easiest way to do it, you don't have to drive anywhere. If you need to have it shipped to an abandoned house just to get it, and that's because of your parents, then I'm really sorry man.
    Oh, welcome to the City! :wave::gc_rocks: