Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

I Need To Make A Cement Speedbump

• Please log in to reply

therealbman

therealbman

Stoned Caveman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 422 posts
Okay so I need to make a large cement speed bump. Anyone here have any experience with cement or what I'll need? I'm looking to make it about a foot high, a foot wide, and 9 or so feet long.

Also any idea how long it would take me? How long will I have to pour the cement?

pmb6967

pmb6967

i throw away pennies

• Gold Member
  • 1,344 posts

Thurmond_420

Thurmond_420

Drama in da h00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 627 posts
Thats definitely illegal, and a foot high? Jesus...

TooFastTim

TooFastTim

Schrödinger's cat

• Bronze Member
  • 1,137 posts

halcyone

halcyone

Dyin' Breed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 599 posts
Get yourself some Quik-crete, directions are on the bag, mix as directed. I would suggest making a form for it, at a foot high thats a hell of a speed bump, so you will most likely have to include the round top in the form.

Bencker

Bencker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,280 posts

A day and 10 yards of concrete make a form drill into the deck put some steel bar in tie up a cage and lay your mud. Oh and knowing what youre doing is pretyy helpfull

A foot high your fucking car would scrape the fuck off the wheels if you hit that thing 3 or four inches at best go To home depot and buy a pre made and hot tar it to the road

why are you talking so fast?

Jayman90

Jayman90

d-_-b

• Bronze Member
  • 760 posts

HEADD

HEADD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 268 posts
If you made a cement speedbump, it would just blow away in the wind.

Cement is a powder used to harden concrete.

Now a concrete speedbump would fuck some shit up.

HEADD

HEADD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 268 posts
I don't think anyone asked this but what the fuck do you need a foot tall speedbump for?

therealbman

therealbman

Stoned Caveman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 422 posts

A day and 10 yards of concrete make a form drill into the deck put some steel bar in tie up a cage and lay your mud. Oh and knowing what youre doing is pretyy helpfull

A foot high your fucking car would scrape the fuck off the wheels if you hit that thing 3 or four inches at best go To home depot and buy a pre made and hot tar it to the road

I didn't know they made premades.

And after looking I guess what I need is a premade parking block.

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,007 posts

TooFastTim

TooFastTim

Schrödinger's cat

• Bronze Member
  • 1,137 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users