Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Opium in a blunt?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Dird_*

Guest_Dird_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Im goin to a GZA concert tonight and wanna roll a few blizzes before but was wonderin if its worth puttin opium into a blunt. And if you think it is how should i do it, break it up and spread it around or roll it into a snake and put weed around it, thanks for any info

Similar Topics: Opium in a blunt?     x

txtokertx

txtokertx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
Opium burns at a different temp. then herb. If you are going to roll a blunt and throw some in, i recommend you use a small amount of opium and spread in the blunt before you roll it. Do not use a lot it will jsut fuck up your blunts.

I love opium though, taste like straight flowers.

krippy

krippy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 662 posts

Im goin to a GZA concert tonight and wanna roll a few blizzes before but was wonderin if its worth puttin opium into a blunt. And if you think it is how should i do it, break it up and spread it around or roll it into a snake and put weed around it, thanks for any info

opiums very smokable.. and its smokable on marijuana but id be carefull how much you do smoke.

most people who use opium use pipes and chillums

sashiva

sashiva

• Registered Upgraded
  • 131 posts
opium is very heat sensitive and will be completely destroyed by the cherry so i'd say try to put most of it in the last half of the blunt and let the hot smoke work like a convection vape on it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users