Worst Liquor thread!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by FLjester, Apr 10, 2009.

1. everything that could possibly go wrong happens around a bottle of this...

2. why does everyone gotta be hating on the mad dogs, us poor college kids have to sometimes settle for the cheap stuff. and at 3:50 a bottle its not that bad.

the worst alcohol hands down is kentucky gentleman its 51% bourbon, and 49% grain alcohol so it can still technically be sold as a kentucky bourbon. hands down the worst ive ever had...but hey it still gets you fucked up and isnt that the point.

[​IMG]

3. This.

4. 5:00 vodka makes me gag just thinking of all those nasty shots as a freshman

5. The ones you people are talking about are nothing, read this,

"changaa" "would just be another variety of home-brewed alcohol, like moonshine in the US or tharra in India. But in Kenya, the production of changaa is often controlled by criminal gangs who are in competition with each other. With that competition comes a willingness to go to dastardly lengths to make sure one gang's changaa provides more of a "kick" than the competitor's changaa. To up the alcohol level of their product, gangs have been known to dilute changaa with tasty mixers like jet fuel, car battery acid or formalin (a mixture of formaldehyde, water and methanol, if you're keeping score at home). In case you're wondering, yes, changaa kills a lot of people every year."
    [​IMG]

6. ooo jet fuel...sounds tasty...quite the mixed drink i could make with that

7. Southern Comfort.... Ugh, that stuff was nasty. It was like cherry cough syrup combined with bottles of almond extract. I'll go back to my Absolut thanks.

8. popov, vladimir, dubra... the three reason why i hate vodka.

9. Screw it all cant have any more fucks with my health way too bad oh well:smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. Any beer. Beer is fucking cat piss. But then again when i go to parties its usually miller, budwiser, and they are LIGHT. I find beer pointless except when making fries or fish. good shit.

Also jose quervo. What kind of shitty tequila is that?

Im fucking drunk right now so i hope i am coherent.

11. Pepe Lopez or Jose Cuervo. Hands down

12. haha if you think cuervo is bad...then wait to you try some $10 a handle tequila...then you will know what bad is

13. I had some tequila once that was called Montezuma Blue. I think it actually was exactly 10 buck a handle. That was the most disgusting shit I've ever tasted in my life. It was impossible to get drunk on. After a shot, you didn't want to drink anymore at all.

After that, McCormicks Vodka.

14. BLECCCHHH! That brings back some memories!

15. Haha, ugh.. MD is such a fucking gut bomb. I'm nauseous just thinking about it. :p

This is possibly only an Oregon thing, but;
    [​IMG]

I don't remember the exact price because I haven't bought it for years, but it was close to $10 for a half gallon I think.

:laughing: I could drink some good old Franzia allllll day long. ;):smoke:

16. any of those strong beers. I like beer, but that colt 45 or Old English taste awful.

17. common oe is great if ur trying to get fucked up....its cheap and does the job. and the taste is better than most 40's

yup montezuma thats some gross shit...that liquor singlehandley is the reason i dont drink tequila anymore...even if its free...one sniff and i may puke

18. Old Crow or Colonel's Pride

19. [​IMG]

^^^fuck that shit

20. Fuck all liq is nasty... bleh

But i hate Skol vodka, and 151 lol