Worst Liquor thread!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by FLjester, Apr 10, 2009.

1. any dry gin or HEAVEN HILL *bleh throws up* aka heaving hill

2. #22 Durchii, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

A syrupy, god awful creation birthed by Lucifer himself.

Let me tell you something, guys: Bourbon is not supposed to be sweet. At all.

[​IMG]

3. ^^^ Well I must worship lucifer because SOCO taste heavenly to me. This is what the devil brought to the earth

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haha! I don't even shoot that, I can still drink it warm in a glass and enjoy my night.

I just realized, I have incredibly strange taste in liquor...

:p

5. burnettes, wild turkey whiskey, and jose cuervo. Guaranteed puke.

6. nikolai vodka, comes in a huge plastic bottle for like $12

[​IMG]

and aftershock is terrible too

7. Id have to say any vodka I dont drink enough to know the brands that taste bad even though i drink everyday. Who wants to drink something that smells and tastes like rubbing alcohol dam gross stuff.

8. hahaha looking he MD pics brings back crazy memories from when I was younger bad ones at that lmao! Shit is horibble, along with burnettes.

9. crystal palace uuuuttttttt gross

• Like Like x 1
  10. 5 o'clock vodka

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bacardi Coconut... ugh

12. pretty much any liquor in a plastic jug or any wine from a box would be my worst.

13. They dont have it back home in MD, but up here in CT for college i've discovered Dubra vodka, coming in at around 12 dollars a handle. Dubra FTMFL-for the mother fucking loss, cant say how many times its made me vomit and/or have a kickin headache.

14. omg wine in a box is rank.

zelko vodka is nasty. so is majorska.

15. oh i love wild turkey! lol some fond memories of my high school days with that shit...

but this shit...GTFG!!!

[​IMG]

barf. like drinking maple syrup.

also any tequila in a jug is not my friend :devious:

16. Canadian Whiskey makes me sick..

17. for real.. that should be outlawed and weed should be legalized FFS

18. Sour puss (Tastes alright but if you ever get to the bottom of a bottle you'll soon see your lunch and dinner)

Fireball whiskey (Tastes like cinnamon hearts, it's great but if you drink it too often the smell will make you heave.)

19. Goldschlager! Blechy!
    Even worse on the way back up.