Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone near London Ontario Canada?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zakob, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I moved to London in September, going to Fanshawe right now. I love High Times, it's my favorite head shop, good selection.

2. damn, over here an O is like 120-140

3. of shit. Anywhere in ontario, and I mean anywhere you are going to pay at least 240 an oz for the good shit. In toronto purple kush (legit purple kush from dispensary) is 334 an oz. Anyone saying they get dank for 90 a half oz, dont know what real dank is.

4. haha gear your the one who dosent know what dank is u think legit purple kush is 330 an oz....meet some people

5. I'm not one to argue over the internet, but it is completely asinine to think you know every price in Ontario. As a born and raised Londoner, I have never paid more than $100 for a half O for the best stuff this town has ever seen.

6. Im from Chatham, so about an hour south. Chatham is a shit town, can you belive there's a bylaw making head shops illegal? Im headed to UWO next year.

7. Whatever dude, I'm telling you guys what kush is going for at the dispensary. Let's see some pictures of this 100 dollar half oz.

8. As soon as my T-break ends, I'll throw up pictures of a Dank Half. I pay about 90-120 though, not always 100 on the nose. I know dank when I see it though.

9. I live in toronto and those seem close to prices around here

10. I'm still sort of new in London, and I only know one guy in town, now. But I pay 110-120 per 1/2, and I consider it a bargain, coming from Massachusetts. Where the weed can be just as good, but is twice as expensive.

11. Hey. I'm from london. Long time lurker on the boards, thought I should join. Anyone going to Lullabye Arkestra at CTO tonight?

12. Just moved here to work, looking to check out some of the headshops soon since my own apartment = new bong lol.

anyone know of any sweet parks to toke at or like lookouts or anything of that sort in the city?

13. I live in Burlington, and I usually pay 120 per half ounce of good shit, but not mind blowing.

I need a better dealer =/

14. @ ebuddha:
    i cant say much about boston but i dont see how you could prefer toronto over london. sure i mean, if you enjoy crowding/congestion and noise (some ppl love it) then yes its better. yeah theres more/broader range of events and stuff but there is PLENTY to do in london. and for the thing that u just HAVE togo to toronto to see/do i dont mind a 1.75 hour drive if it means i dont have to live in toronto
    i moved there for a year after highschool and that was all i could handle, back in london now. it may not be the city i finally end up in, buttoronto will def. wont be

15. I like High Times alot, pretty cool. Personally I'm not orig. from ontario, so I still don't really know anyone here, and not having any luck at all with sarnia. Wonderin if anyone can help me out, i guess even if I need to go to london.

16. I am pretty much in the same boat here Orange. Cant find anyone near Waterloo and Dundas which is where I live. I tried going down Richmond last night and every Friday since I moved here. All I get are kids saying it is everywhere, but I havent had any luck finding anything. I did smell some last night, but it was from a car passing by. I said to my wife, "Damn we shouldve yelled louder, lol" Hopefully someone here will PM me and give a fellow game programmer nerd a good connection so I dont have to be dry for too much longer. I would be happy for an ounce, but an eighth would suffice in the meantime. lol Crossing my fingers.

17. Yo, I'm looking for some people in or near Sarnia to come party with me and a friend and smoke us down. We're from the US and we come to Canada for the better weed and beer :) Anyone who would be interested can PM me.

18. im from london. go to fanshawe too. Lots of dankness around hard to find anything except prime stuff...and when i do its super cheap. same prices as posted for dank. cant seem to find any purple though

19. Hey im from the exeter, its about half an hour north of london, im looking to meet some people as well and i am looking for cool strains and stuff, anyone down with that pm me :D

20. Guys, there's a fine line between being friendly and asking for hook ups. We can't have even the appearance of hook ups happening on the board. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.