Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone near London Ontario Canada?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zakob, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah the hill is right near the gravel pit

2. I live about 40 mins east of London for about 3 years...the only weed around my parts is crap and at disgusting prices usually have to smoke 2 just to catch a buzz. I would love to find a reliable source with quality buds. Any tips on where to look in the Tillsonburg Woodstock area? :wave:

3. About to rip some G-13 I picked up from my new friend here in London. Boo-Ya!

4. Gauging from what I've seen in this thread...

It's easy to get weed.

Excellent. I'll be living there for like... well, all of university, and then I'll probably live there anyways. UWO!

I am supposed to watch out for syphilis though... :confused:

5. Yeah my sister goes to Fanshawe and so does her boyfriend. I'm like 2 and a half hours away from London. I have been to High Times but that's pretty much it. It's my sister's boyfriends favourite headshop. Such nice glass there hah.

6. Oh yeah, and I am applying to Western so, I could be living there in the future!

7. I live in newmarket, about 40 mins north of toronto, and its hell trying to find good dope.

8. You need to take a trip to Orangeville then, I know like 6 dealers from the top of my head who deal out of there but watch yourself because the cops there are notoriously crooked.

9. No car though, i need something closer.

10. #50 youngbuddah, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    Londoner born&raised. I actually live in Oakridge. I get most of my pieces + salvia at Almost Paradise, its near dundas and richmond I believe. Nice to see other londoners in the City:D and as for buying, its all about hookups bro. I get high quality bud from my guy but it aint cheap!

11. Heading to my house there this weekend. Gonna get shitfaced at 420 fleming Dr hahahaha

12. Fleming uh oh! Thats the place-to-be for Fanshawe students!

I remember during my first try at college on the first weekend, they had someones whole living room out on the road burning during a party. Wild shit!

13. i've been in western for a year but havent been out to any headshops yet.

all my hookups have been from toronto or other cities. (st caths)

Where is almost paradise? Is it the closest hs to the university?

I saw a couple headshops near the greyhound station, but they were surrounded by sketchy people.

14. almost paradise is on the same street as hi times, organic traveler, butterfly crew ect., just farther down in the direction of vicoria park.

15. Gotta love London! Am i the only person buying kush for 15 a G?

16. Yes, and I'm sorry to say you are getting ripped off.

Keep looking man, 10 dollars a gram is the going rate in london, don't ever pay more than that.

17. really? i've never seen anyone selling kush cheaper. only thing i can get for 10 is normal mid grade shit. gotta look into that...

18. born and raised in london i get dank for 90 a half oz and high qauilty mids for 130 an oz just dident know there was this many people from london on gc:p

19. I don't ever really run into mid grade. It's usually just dank, with varying levels of dankness.

20. :hello::hello: BAAAHHHH HAHAHAHA!! It those St. Thomas hoes you gotta watch out for! lol it a cesspool down there! lol And I used to live there! So if I am saying it, you know fa-show it's bad! lol you are what you eat and appearntly most ppl down there ate a giant bowl of sluty- douche bags! - cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.