Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone near London Ontario Canada?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zakob, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheres rock universe? high times is pretty chill, they sell shrooms and weed over the counter :), havent had the balls to ask yet so i dont know the prices.

2. Rock universe is by the best buy in white oaks area. Also close to jack astors.

Is that really true about high times?

3. yep, seen it with my own eyes. I have a pretty good hookup and buyin from a headshop seem kinda sketchy, they're price must be pretty high too.

4. Where's High Times at? Not that I would have the balls to ask that either without an intro. But I do want to check the place out. Can't find an address anywhere.

5. london sucks ass

6. You're telling me! I have to live here now. Lived in Boston my whole life, then to Toronto, now to this shit hole.

7. LOL poor guy, you shoulda stayed in Beantown, or atleast in Toronto, t-dot is amazing, a great place to live, and got great weed..

8. Love Toronto. Still have to pick up there because we don't know any heads in London. Going to be in town soon for just that reason. Bleeker and Wellesley here I come! Going to hit Chinatown for some fruit and the Danforth for Souvlaki while we're at it.

9. oink oink oink!

10. Any other heads out cruising Sunfest this weekend? Today is a beautiful day here in London. No humidity for a change! This has been one sweaty summer!

11. I went to sunfest but it sucked and we bought a new zong from high times and went and hit it a top summerset hill.

12. Same prices pretty much as Regina bro. :)

13. HEY im from london as well, up in the oakridge area, also attending fanshawe in the fall :wave:, thos prices look dead on to me also. Is anyone as supprised as I am at how hard it is not to find dank in our fair city? I obviously dont go looking for mids or shwagg but there is seriously a surplus of dank at all times and I couldent be happier...Happy tokin

High times and Almost Paradise are my shops of choice :D

14. Mids are impossible to find man! Unless you get shitty mall dope. Dank is all over, it's awesome! I got the dankest, most crystal covered hash plant right now. Got it 55 for a quarter.

15. You guys are driving me crazy with the dank talk! I still have to drive to Toronto, because I don't know anyone here!

16. You grab it from them at Sunfest or downtown in the hi-times store? I don't know exactly where somerset hill is. But I got blazed up yesterday on top of some giant landfill hill in the cut off the end of Southdale. Was just driving around killing time and stumbled upon it, can see the whole city from up there.

17. i go to u of guelph and the only difference is our regs are a lil cheaper (though still dank by any standards) and the exotic shit is usually $10 a g all the way up. shitty, but its a nice change to mix it up.

i love guelph. though ive heard from some friends going to western/fanshawe that its a pretty good weed town too. be careful of the stds though haha.... those london girls are somethin else :p

18. Well, don't have to drive to T dot for the rest of the summer for weed! Finally found a connec here in town. God bless London and the gazillion head shops. They really are the best place to go find some dank. "Juicy Fruit, It's gonna move ya! Juicy Fruit, It gets right to ya!, the taste, the taste, the taste is gonna move ya!"

19. same prices in mississauga

20. I think I may be smoking that exact same hash! I rarely see hash around these parts so when I found a guy selling it I pounced on the opportunity.
    I am about to take my first test toke too see how it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.