How often can I take ecstasy? (bonus story)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Matticus, Apr 10, 2009.

1. About 1:30 AM last Tuesday morning I took ecstasy for the first time, and it wasn't that great of an experience - probably because I was also drinking. The comedown was absolutely horrible - so much so that I was trying to figure out what else it was cut with for that horrible down. I thought the ex was bunk before the comedown started because it didn't really do anything - once again the beers probably shorted me of my experience.

But that didn't last long - after I got a few hours of sleep, I woke up and felt like a million bucks. This is where the roll really starts.

I went to Busch Gardens with a lady friend of mine and even though we didn't stay there long due to the cold weather, I never felt more comfortable in a public setting. I used to get anxiety attacks in public places but that was all gone. Everything was enhanced, but I wasn't in a real 'rolling' state.

Later in the night, we decide to drive to Miami to pick up her sister from an abusive guardian.

When I get on the interstate, it hits me. I am really, truely, rolling. I'm surprised I could drive so well but everything was feeling so amazingly great. The music and lights were so intense and when I checked my eyes for dialation, well let's just say my pupils were gigantic. She drove the other half of the way there.

This lasts for about 4 hours - I had a real roll going. Ended up touching myself a whole lot and making plenty of suggestions to my lady friend that weren't getting any positive feedback.

I eventually crashed and fell asleep for an hour or two, and when I wake up we're less than halfway through Alligator Alley, a nearly 100 mile long stretch of interstate with no stops for gas that I knew of, and my gas tank was nearing empty.

We had to take emergency action. I took hold of the driver's seat and took a big risk. There was an exit sign that said "Everglades City," but there's a problem.

I've taken that exit before, just to see what was down there. It was pitch black at the time, just as it was now, and after driving down the road for five minutes seeing absolutely nothing but a blinking light at the end of the road that never seemed to get any closer, we made about a seven point U-Turn trying to get back the other way.

But I had to do it. It was my only hope to not get stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Eventually, when my car is probably on it's last leg, we see it. A gas station. I pull in and notice a large, white bus, a few cars, and quite a few people.

I was trying to figure out what a bus would be doing at a gas station at what was probably around 4 or 5 in the morning, as it didn't seem like a place where schools would be anywhere near.

As I'm filling up my gas tank my general area is approached by a hispanic, kinda crazy looking dude. I asked him how to get back to where I came from, because at this time I was a little lost. There was a large communication barrier and then I noticed a bunch of other hispanics sort of gathering around the area. They didn't look too friendly. I ended up not filling my gas tank up all the way out of fear, and it ended up about 3/4ths full, good enough.

I, once again, took a wrong turn coming out of the gas station. I didn't realize it for quite some time until I noticed something on my right - A very large correctional facility, with what do you know? A bunch of white buses, the works. After putting two and two together I realized that I'd just been around a bunch of cons who probably noticed the two sleeping beauties in the back seat. I'm glad I got the fuck out of there.

After getting lost a little more I find a route that leads west. Not alligator alley, but it did the trick. It took a little longer, but eventually I made it back on the interstate, and I guess it was the lack of sleep or something, but I started to really roll again. It lasted for another 3 or 4 hours until I went home and got a good 8 hours sleep.

The afterglow wore off almost completely about 5 or 6 hours ago, and now I need to know:

How long should I really wait before rolling again? I want to wait enough time for my brain to replenish all of it's seratonin, as I don't want to put too much stress on my brain.

2. a month and a half really but two weeks is good enough

3. it feels so good huh? i do it now like every friday have fun nikka:D

4. I wait atleast a month between rolls. Take some 5-htp to help restore your serotonin quicker.

5. when i roll, i always wait at least 3 days before rolling again otherwise it wont do anything. the tolerance builds way fast.

i can take 2, wait a day or two and then take 4 and i would hardly roll if at all.

if you roll a few times a week, your tolerance builds wayyy to rapidly. pointless to do it a lot in my opinion.

6. I'm gonna go pick up some 5htp at walgeeens today... If I start taking it everdly day when can I roll again?

7. I'd still wait 2 weeks.

My wife and I rolled two weekends in a row and we rolled harder but we weren't super lovey.

BTW: Same pills, I have a Mecke and Maquis tester. So, it was as controlled an environment as possible.

Granted, I took 1.5 the first time and 2.5 the second so that may explain why I was like MAN I'M SO FUCKED UP versus MAN I LOVE EVERYTHING.

We took 5htp for a week prior and a couple days after, too.