Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

seedling and veg. stage

• Please log in to reply

wizz587

wizz587

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
whats the difference between seedling and veg. stage and when does veg. stage start and seedling stage end thanx gentlmen

Dutch Dragon

Dutch Dragon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
Veg starts when you get ur 3 or 5 bladed leaves i think.

blazin420

blazin420

Thats Some Heavy Shit Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 590 posts
Wow. Good question. I always wondered that myself, but I didn't think there was a definitive answer. So is it 3 or 5 blades?

And one more thing. I was told the general rule of thumb is 5 weeks or 12 inches tall before flowering. Is that 5 weeks in veg or 5 weeks from dry seed?

wizz587

wizz587

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
dont know

Pothead Pete

Pothead Pete

Master Stoned Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 448 posts
the seedlings enter the vegetative growth stage.....this is where growth spurts dramatically. It is obvious and not hard to notice a plant that grows an inch or more a day....that is the rapid vegetative growth stage. I personally veg for 8 weeks and flower for 8 sometimes nine weeks. I get some monster plants....remember the bigger your vegged plant the more possible budsites=more buds...try and go as long as you can in veg as long as space will permit it and you will be surprised to see how much more finished product you get. Peace!!

THUG

THUG

wot u lookin at?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 426 posts
i aggre with pete, soon as the seedling has rooted and enters fast growth then i would say its nolonger a seedling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users