• Apr 09 2009 09:26 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • HighClassGlass
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:26 AM

Inline 14mm a/c by Billygoat. The inline keeps tubes so fresh and clean without a drop of shitty water spilling over.
Posted Image
Replies (16)

• midnight toker

• PipPipPip
  • Voxel Mitosis
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:51 AM

:eek: That's sick man.

• medically insured weed

• acidraindrips
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 809 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

fuck ya bro. that is wayyy sick. love the pattern on the main window. would love to see some more pics fo sho. love the inlines.

• Banned

• slippeh
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:31 AM

that looks great, I love fillas

• ire

• the UNDERTOKER
  • Bronze Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:35 PM

nasty piece bro:smoking:

• Dismembered
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

Very awesome piece
:hello:

• Registered Loser

• pyro44199
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:02 PM

thats f'n amazing dude. I've never heard of billygoat I might need to check them out

• Batman Crimefighter!

• banandon
  • Bronze Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

Wicked inline how much it run you? Love to see it in action

• tokinwhtguy

• bernieb165
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:02 PM

that thing is tiight... damn , how do all you guys get this sweet stuff i have a ton of headshops around me the only one that sells inlines is sugar daddies and opm and sugar daddies only sells them on like 2500$ pipes and opm is crazy expensive the guys said nothing on the inline rack was less than 300... it also had a bunch of salt slides and shit like that... how much is too much when it comes to designer glass??... the guy at opm wanted 80$ jus for a frotini slide?... i told him i only had 90$ and he pretty much laughed... i am in no way shy when it comes to buying nice glass but really?

• dougland
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 04:38 PM

nice. milk shot?

• Sparky88
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 285 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:54 PM

that thing is tiight... damn , how do all you guys get this sweet stuff i have a ton of headshops around me the only one that sells inlines is sugar daddies and opm and sugar daddies only sells them on like 2500$ pipes and opm is crazy expensive the guys said nothing on the inline rack was less than 300... it also had a bunch of salt slides and shit like that... how much is too much when it comes to designer glass??... the guy at opm wanted 80$ jus for a frotini slide?... i told him i only had 90$ and he pretty much laughed... i am in no way shy when it comes to buying nice glass but really?

that sounds about right. if you want something from a well known blower, be ready to pay

• tokinwhtguy

• bernieb165
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:58 PM

that sounds about right. if you want something from a well known blower, be ready to pay

yeah... haha im ready to pay i jus didnt want to get back on here and have people be teling me i got ripped i want a nice inline but i got a custom cubbler slide and matchin diffy coming to me within the next couple weeks... but the inlines next

• Toking

• effektz
  • Old School
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:12 PM

WTF, how much did that thing cost you? It looks fantastic :smoking:

• Guest_akaHeehaw_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:07 PM

Awesome bro +rep! :hello: The design is sick.

• PipPip
  • HighClassGlass
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:47 AM

Glad you like it! Hes got nice work and is located in WI. Heres a milk shots for ya. Its some skim looking milk ill get a better one up to show you its full percolating ability.
Posted Image

• hippie with beard

• PipPipPip
  • beardedhippie
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:13 PM

picked up a billy goat inline just like that in houston saturday, its amazing, different colors on the main window and instead of another worked window on top there is a freeek brain marble. pic's today after i clean all my tubes.

• billygoat
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 03:00 PM

its not a freeek marble if you look at it its not spirals its squares most likely .... i work with freeek and have been doin them almost as long. hey perfected them first for sure tho. and glad you dig the inline.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved