Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Just got some "green monster/green hulk" Zannies

• Please log in to reply

561imdone

561imdone

Toke Up

• Registered Upgraded
  • 650 posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOT gonna be a good night =OOOOOO

sorry for the useless thread. but these things rarely come around my way =O its always the french fries,sticks, double G's etc : /

MarijuanaBudha

MarijuanaBudha

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,156 posts
Wtf are you even talking about? :confused::confused::confused:

561imdone

561imdone

Toke Up

• Registered Upgraded
  • 650 posts
Green Barz....? Their mostly called Green hulks, or green monsters. I just popped 2.5 and dont feel like posting pics atm, maybe tomorrow i will.

has anyone else heard of these or am I just looking like a fool right now

blaze_all_day

blaze_all_day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 239 posts
ya there the green xanax bars alot of people around my area try to jack the prices up on these saying there 3mg but thats jus bs

xxowl

xxowl

is female

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
how many mgs?

i never heard of em, most i hear around here are 2mg sticks

blaze_all_day

blaze_all_day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 239 posts
there only 2mg there bars xanax does not go above 2mg

sam42012

sam42012

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts

thats where your wrong.
X 3 Pill Identification

KansasToker

KansasToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 668 posts
Nice I've got a couple white ladders left from this past weekend. Saving them for this weekend lol.

No, they make 3mg XR bars that are yellow I think. Yellow school buses. There's also the triangle XR ones posted above, some of those came through my neighborhood but they were way overpriced at around $7 or $8 a piece.

Edited by KansasToker, 09 April 2009 - 01:53 AM.

The_Joker

The_Joker

midnight toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,472 posts

thats where your wrong.
X 3 Pill Identification

those are not bars and not what the OP has, the green bars that the OP are talking about are 2mgs. they are actually divided into three parts, 2 .5mg part and 1 1mg part. they are pretty fun but not worth anything more than a regular bar, i hate when someone trys to jack the price on the same mg pill, like bars.

Kryptac

Kryptac

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Most bars come in 2mg but they do have 3mg pills. the 2mg poles can be green, yellow, or white. so there all basically the same thing except for the color.

dave5150

dave5150

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Most bars come in 2mg but they do have 3mg pills. the 2mg poles can be green, yellow, or white. so there all basically the same thing except for the color.

only time xanax goes above 2mg is when they are extended release. 'XR' Blue triangular pills with a coating. those are 3mg. they sure as hell dont look like bars or footballs or pinwheels. XRs are pretty rare and chronic if you suck off the coating or just chew em up

dave5150

dave5150

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

those are not bars and not what the OP has, the green bars that the OP are talking about are 2mgs. they are actually divided into three parts, 2 .5mg part and 1 1mg part. they are pretty fun but not worth anything more than a regular bar, i hate when someone trys to jack the price on the same mg pill, like bars.

And btw Joker got it in his head that the green bars are somehow wilded out how they split. They split three ways, each peice being equal. been munching on greens for years trust me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users