Most intense/scary movie to watch blazed

Discussion in 'Movies' started by yeahbitchismoke, Apr 8, 2009.

1. I came in this thread to post this. movies rarely frighten me but that shit was scary. great film.

2. I think a pretty intense movie(s) is 28 days or weeks later its crazy to watch while high and just think what if.... what if that happened to us and we had to try and stay alive

3. for regular intense movies. Fightclub, Reqiem for a dream(this movie is best suited for a sober downtime as the movie can kill almost any buzz and fuck the mood up.)

Mirrormask, Sublime, Enternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, nd no matter how many times i see Fear nd Loating, sober or not i always see a scene of the movie i havn't seen b4

bout the only good comic book movie that is good no matter sober or fucked up Spawn
    im not much for horror movies in general unless they could be real life, except hostel sucks chode

other wise im mainly into comedy(mainly anything with Seth Rogan, Robin Williams, or Adam Sandler)
    dreamworks or pixar animated movies are great with bud nd shrooms.

4. lol i watched this 2 or so days ago. its alright but i wouldnt say it was very scary.

5. The Wall is the scariest/trippiest movie I've ever seen while high, and I wouldn't recommend watching it unless you're in a really comfortable environment. But it's crazy when you're REALLY high.
    Spirited Way (Hiyao Miyazaki) is amazing and really fun when you're blazed, but a bit long.

6. I watched about half of that while I was pretty high and it made me feel shitty and scared haha. I bet it was weird while trippin on acid tho.

7. #27 garrison68, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    Take a nice dose of acid, wait about an hour, then try to watch Gimme Shelter from the beginning all the way through.

8. just go to the kids channels and watch Boo-Ba. Now thats a fucked up show!

9. French movie called Inside..bout a woman's obsession with stealing the unborn child of an expectant mother..bloody as hell and filled with suspense. If you like horror this is it!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I know it's old, but "Eraserhead" made me trip balls when I watch it baked.

11. A clockwork orange

12. in my opinion it would have to be changling. its not super gory or anything but its a true story and has a freaky as hell story line

13. I wouldn't know from experience, but I'd guess any of the Saw movies have got to be epic when you're baked.

14. Oh shit, I would never watch any David Lynch movie while blazed. Like watching that sober was too much, I don't think I'll watch it again for a while.
    Have you ever seen Blue Velvet?

15. Death to smoochy, that movie sucked so bad it was intensely scary.

16. I lean toward the strange and love to watch movies like Naked Lunch, Existenz, and City of Lost Children.

17. THE HOLY MOUNTIAN...THIS MOVIE IS CRAZY AS SHIT...

[​IMG]

SERIOUSLY...ITS A MINDFUCK OF A MOVIE...

18. #38 mscbuck, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
    Event Horizon is great! Props to all you who mentioned it before!

Requiem for a Dream of course would be up there. That movie's ending is (in a well-done, but depressing way) just accelerating towards the Earth at 1,000,000mph with no parachute to save you

19. dont you mean 21 grams?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Top 10 Most Disturbing Movies - Info Barrel

From that list I watched Clockwork Orange (9/10), Hard Candy (8/10), Ichi The Killer (7/10), Oldboy (9/10) and Irreversible (9/10). I just downloaded Cannibal Holocaust (I heard it's a horrible movie) and I Spit On Your Grave, currently downloading Men Behind The Sun.