Most intense/scary movie to watch blazed

Discussion in 'Movies' started by yeahbitchismoke, Apr 8, 2009.

1. What do you guys think is the most intense, jaw dropping movie when you are blazed? I am not talking about stupid movies like the saw movies, but a movie that makes you do a lot of thinking about it and shit. thanks

2. Ghost with Patrick Swayze. A personal all time favorite.

3. Waking Life
    i haven't seen it in years, but it really is great.

EDIT: hahahahahahahahah, i just saw the post before me

4. Dude, for real go out and rent "Session 9" from blockbuster. Its not a gay slasher flick, it makes you think and its really creepy. Another good one is "Jacob's Ladder". Definitely watch one of those two, you won't regret it.

Session 9 (2001) Session 9

Jacob's Ladder (1990/I) Jacob's Ladder

Enjoy.

5. #6 lwien, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    A Clockwork Orange.

And the funniest, thought provoking movie I ever saw blazed:

Dr. Stranglove

6. Quarantine, it just came out. Its intense

7. me and a friend felt physically ill while watching "28 Grams" high. Very uncomfortable.

8. Bridge To Tarabithia - Seriously. I was messed up and this movie just depressed me hard! Intense.

Labyrinth - David Bowie and some scary muppets. Crazy stuff.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind - I hate those kind of aliens. I love UFO stories but i hate the "grays"

King Kong - :(

9. I tried watching Saving Private Ryan and couldn't even get to the beach. I started thinking about what these guys must be thinking, because they know they're probably gonna die soon. It was fucked up. So I switched it off and put on some happy feely shit.

10. big trouble in little china. i only remember little parts of it, the only time i've seen it was at a time i was out of my mind. memory of the movie goes like this: allusions to e.t.'s, semi in chinatown gang streetfight with celestial ninjas descending from the sky to light from eyes/mouth/fingertips. :eek:

11. "The Gate" scared the hell out of me . Also , "phantasm 2" was terrifying .

12. "Event Horizon" oldy but goody if you like scary movies that get intense!:devious:

13. I second that, I saw it a while ago and I still remember it being really freaky.

14. Full Metal Jacket - Awesome fucking movie. Stanley Kubrick is nuts. First off you get your ass chewed out by a Marine Corps Drill Instructor (R.Lee Ermey was a Drill Instructor in real life. He didn't serve a full 20 years, he fucked up his knee and he was Medically Retired). Then after boot camp you get to go to Vietnam. Good times!!!

15. When A Stranger Calls......spoooooooooooooky as hell!!

16. The Strangers,Midnight Meat Train and The Cottage are My favourite horror Movies ,This Movies make me Scared when I watched It But still I love to watch all type of horror Movie beside it must have some good story not just Blood ,and Unnecessary Noice in it.

17. I know it says blazed, but watching A clockwork Orange for the first time ever while I happened to be on LSD must be my most intense movie experience to date.:eek:

I like watchin comedies high though.

18. me and my friends got super high one time and watched predator. Way too fucking intense.