Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

kief brownies

• Please log in to reply

MaDuke

MaDuke

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I'm trying to make a quality kief brownie for the clubs. I started out using 1 oz. kief and added it to my boxed brownie mix. I added walnuts, chocolate chips, marshmallows, and frosted them with a rich buttercream frosting. I divided the pan up into 16 squares, using approximately 1.75 grams kief each. Is this too potent? What would a brownie like this go for in the clubs?

Similar Topics: kief brownies     x

niqq

niqq

• Registered Upgraded
  • 480 posts
not sure it ill even work lol. its not always as simple as adding weed/keif to the batter.

MaDuke

MaDuke

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Oh, it worked! Put someone on the floor for quite awhile.... I'm just worried it was too strong, and too potent for the current price point. Two other big guys tried it and felt it real fast. They had to leave so I haven't gotten the feedback yet. What is the average gram intake for an edible?

ARKing005

ARKing005

• Registered Upgraded
  • 740 posts
That is VERY potent man. Since its kief you need to use less.

I'd say use .6 (per brownie) and it would be amazing.

1.75g is WAYYYY to much, i feel bad for your friend, he must have felt like he was dying. I've been there and it was the worst experience of my life.

MaDuke

MaDuke

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thank You, now what do you think a brownie or cookie that potent would sell for in the clubs? I want to make a quality product but it must be worth my time as well. Yeah, I feel sorry :eek: for the guy.

ARKing005

ARKing005

• Registered Upgraded
  • 740 posts
Well since its keif, and it took materials and time to prepare it, id say around $15 a piece. If you want you can push it to $17. I wouldnt go any higher it might deter customers!

I figure .6 of bud is $12, plus your time and materials.

I'd make a test cookie/brownie first with .6 and try it out before hitting the club!

lemme know how things go! :smoke:

trapzen

trapzen

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm interested in making some keif brownies as well. I have about 25 grams and wanted to make about 4-5 batches of 16 brownies. Is that too much/too little? Also, what kind of price should I charge per brownie?

HaviusCorpus

HaviusCorpus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Oh my god dude, 1.75 grams of kief per brownie is unreal.

Half one of those brownies would knock most people on their asses.

Where do I sign up?

ismokeghudbud

ismokeghudbud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 206 posts
all i can say is omfg u got a oz of kief!

any ways, have fun!

Edited by ismokeghudbud, 19 July 2011 - 08:46 PM.

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

CamelBack

CamelBack

cap'n jazz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 231 posts
oh my god bad kitty that is unreal

TakenIt2TheDome

TakenIt2TheDome

Tokin And Chokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
Damn dude 1 gram of bud is pretty strong for one brownie...1.75g's of kief per brownie...no wonder it left the guy on the floor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users